Ordered my 128GB iPhone 6!!!

DudeThatsErin

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
Any apps you would recommend?
I'm already going off of a backup and getting any apps that I have on my android but I want to know what apps you have.

My phone will be sent out and received by November 1. :( I wish I could get it sooner but I'll just have to learn how to be patient.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I also have it. Loving the unlimited amount of space. Pricy but worth it. What do you like? Tell us a bit about you then a recommendation will be easier. Other than the occasional Facebook and instagram.

DudeThatsErin

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
Finally one of my orders (one of the ones that was supposed to be cancelled) shipped out. The new one I placed doesn't ship out until Monday and that address is wrong as well.

NTS: Don't upgrade again until I have a PO Box or a UPS Box this was a nightmare. 4 orders and ALL of the addresses are wrong. How hard is it to put 4 numbers after the word drive and NOT in the APT box or not put them at all when we went over the order together 4 freaking times. SHEESH! UPS knew what I was talking about when I called them but obv the Care Team is too dense, or at least the people I got. -.-'

Untitled.png

That's the current status. That update was me calling UPS when I woke up. I didn't need to be up at 7 but my body just wants me to be tired all day. :( LOL

avital

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Just make sure to check it out really closely when you get it.
Look out for scuffs and small black spots (harder to see on the space gray than the white model) because i have heard that Apple missed the quality control of the Iphone 6 because they didn't forecast demand or start production soon enough.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lakeland Ghost