Space grey or white?

Miska Hietala

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
So I'm wondering which one to go for. All my previous phones has been with black bezels. I guess in white smudges and dents doesn't pop out as much? Or does the light reflect from white curved glass as nicely it does in black? Or at all?

Opinions on this would be appreciated 😊

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I always get the space gray. That's my personal preference. I suggest taking a look at both and choose whichever one you like more. Good luck and enjoy your new device. :)

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
So I'm wondering which one to go for. All my previous phones has been with black bezels. I guess in white smudges and dents doesn't pop out as much? Or does the light reflect from white curved glass as nicely it does in black? Or at all?

Opinions on this would be appreciated 😊

The only person who can decide what is best for you is you. Each colour represents something different for everyone. Some people think white is girly others think white is sleek and very authentic Apple. You will not get a straight answer on the forum as to what colour is best we all have different likes and dislikes. Pick what's best for you and your wallet don't worry about what everyone else thinks.

roll-tide

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Personally I like the space gray for looks but white/silver for practicality. By that I mean that with the black front, ok you can see everything....the edges of the screen protector, dust, smudges, etc. With the white front, those things are harder to see. Had a white 5s and got the space gray 6... Kicking myself everyday because I'm ocd about all of those things. Being able to see the edges of the screen protector alone aggravates the hell out of me. And before anyone says it, I'd rather deal with that than a scratch on my screen so I'll always have a screen protector.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I go back and forth each year... The 5s was Space Grey, so the 6 and 6 Plus are Silver.

I haven't gone to the gold ones yet, maybe the 6s and 6 Plus s :)

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
I agree with the above its up to you really. I went with the white first then exchanged it for a space grey because black looks so sleek. I've had the white bezel in the past so I wanted something new. They're both nice though and yeah only drawback is you can see smudges on the black easily.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I get both, I like both. Sometimes I really like the black on the phone and I think the 6/6+ looks great with black but I also like the white face.

Sakroz

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
While white version looks beautiful, black version looks slick and bezels seems to be less distracting. I always bought the black versions due to this reason.

madeano

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
I like the space grey color and I would get that if it had the white face option. I like the white face because it makes the face look brighter so when I light up that big screen it is not as punchy as the black face. It's a minimal effect but goes a long way when you suffer from chronic migraines.

I cannot wait till a jailbreak comes, not because I want many tweaks other then f.lux.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Space grey. But I personally think the white face looks better with cases. More contrast. But I've had both and love them.

AgentHeracles

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I have had black bezels but will get the white for the 6+. I suggest going into a store and try all 3 out and see which one suits you best.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2