Loving the 6!

baseballbert

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
I'll be honest, I wasn't too sure about the 6 the first day. I thought I'd miss the more compact size of my 5. It ran buttery smooth and is in about 90% immaculate condition.

I had a new glass screen protector on it that made the screen pop and it almost seemed like a new phone, it has a sweet case and I was really happy with the small size.

Aaaaand then a few more days went by and BAM! Loving the new phone. One of my friends said give the 6 a few days and you'll like it. She was right!

Zagg glass screen protector and cool Diztronic matte black (or Batman black as I like to call it) TPU case from Amazon and it is perfect.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

mrjoeltan

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
I'm an iphone 5 user here, and I just bought a iPhone 6 off of a friend of mine, so I'm eagerly waiting until I'm able to get it. I really hope it's worth the extra dough to upgrade. May I ask what glass screen protector you bought? And is it case friendly? Because I'm looking to just get the Apple leather case.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I must admit I'm impressed. I had waffled between several androids and blackberry and iPhone for years, decided to give the 6 a try and I'm really glad I did. Buttery smooth, fast and easy and all my devices are now connected. Can't beat that.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, the iPhone 6 is a great device. I finally settled on it after a Nexus 6, iPhone 6 Plus, and the Note 4. I think that the smaller size suits me better. I like it with the combination of my iPad.

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk

ngc

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I actually loved my iPhone 5s, loved the size, captured awesome pics and spec wise was more than enough for me. At first I didn?t want the iPhone 6 becuase of the size, but once I gave it a shot I like it a lot, even more than my 5s...

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I actually loved my iPhone 5s, loved the size, captured awesome pics and spec wise was more than enough for me. At first I didn?t want the iPhone 6 becuase of the size, but once I gave it a shot I like it a lot, even more than my 5s...

Yeah. The iPhone 5S is a good phone. I loved mine too. I wouldn't have any issues if I had to go back to that.

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2