Skinomi Screen Protector?

garyrh

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone used one of these on there iPhone 6 and if so do you like them. I will be getting my new phone tomorrow. This will be my first iPhone. I got the gold 128GB.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Congratulations on your new device. Although I don't use a screen protector I heard they make an excellent product

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
I ordered a skinomi screen protector for my 5s before and the installation went terrible for me and i thought the bubbles would smooth out but on the fifth day they were still there. I ended up returning it. Only screen protectors that I have been successful with are zagg. I'm looking to maybe try the iLoome ones since they cover the whole screen on the iPhone 6,

tmx31415

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I tried this product quite recently. The installation was very easy and everything arrived as advertised. The issue is the curved glass around the edges which Skinomi did not take into account. Even after allowing the product to sit and set up it peeled away from the sides within a day.

Posted via iMore App

garyrh

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Well I got my new phone and everything went ok installing. One question I have is when I go into settings/icloud I notice that icloud drive icon is spinning it is updating and it been doing it since latest night after getting everything setup. I tried rebooting the phone and that did not work. Any ideas what it could be.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takectrl