iPhone 6 is compared to a lot of flag ship products for such a mediocre mobile

AB Lambert

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
I noticed that everyone is comparing the iPhone 6 to their mobiles. It is like the mobile to beat for something everyone calls mediocre. Makes me laugh.

A.B.

AB Lambert

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
Android Mobiles are good products and you can't take that away from them. I don't see how it is better or more advanced. To me Android does a lot of nothing. Individuals try to find connections but they are different products that can do similar things. I feel that Android is more of a entertainment device that can offer some productivity tools while IOS is a productivity tool device that can offer entertainment. I need the latter. I feel IOS has longevity while Android is a fad to be eventually replaced by something new.

A.B.

njshoregurlz

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I had android went back to Apple it's nice to change but I always come back ,I like to tweak and play yet I love my iPhone always have can't see me changing now.

Raginrogue

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
I remember back when I had a nexus s. loved it for what android was back then. that experience helps me appreciate both operating systems for their pros and cons.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2