I noticed friends changed ?Sent from iPhone? To ?Sent from iPhone 6?. Would you do that?

Chrisy

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
I always remove the "sent from my iPhone/BlackBerry line in the mobile settings.

It's funny you asked though. My email sig is my first and last name, and then my mobile number. I used to have "BlackBerry: xxx-xxx-xxxx. Since I've had the iPhone I just have "Mobile Number." I guess because BlackBerry used to be more business oriented.

I like seeing when people are sending from their device, I just get a kick out of it. Personally, like was mentioned above, I don't really want to let people know if I'm in or put of the office at the time.

Last edited:

AB Lambert

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
I always remove the "sent from my iPhone/BlackBerry line in the mobile settings.

It's funny you asked though. My email sig is my first and last name, and them my mobile number. I used to have "BlackBerry: xxx-xxx-xxxx. Since I've had the iPhone I just have "Mobile Number." I guess because BlackBerry used to be more business oriented.

I like seeing when people are sending from their device, I just get a kick out of it. Personally, like was mentioned above, I don't really want to let people know if I'm in or put of the office at the time.

You know what might be funny to have.

"Sent from NSA field agent"
"Sent from CIA, Lets keep in touch"

A.B.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I noticed friends changed ?Sent from iPhone? To ?Sent from iPhone 6?. Would y...

One other thought.

"Sent from my iPhone" isn't as bad as:

"sent from my ABC Galaxion on the blazing fast XYZ LTE NetworkTM"

Seen a few of those lately.

Soeasy

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
My signature for the past three years...

"Typos, Grammatical Errors and Anything That Doesn't Make Sense Are Courtesy of my iPhone"

Or iPad. Whichever I'm writing from.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77