Will FedEx leave package

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
I'm wondering if FedEx will leave my package inside my house on the 19th since I'll be at work when my iphone arrives?

Posted via the iMore App for Android

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm wondering if FedEx will leave my package inside my house on the 19th since I'll be at work when my iphone arrives?

Doubt it, they usually require a signature for deliveries

Find the tracking info online and there should be a link to print out a release form. If you sign, date and leave that form for the driver, they will leave the package. But Apple requires a delivery confirmation signature.

wolfedude88

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I think they do but you have to sign up for "UPS My Choice".

I have ups choice and I changed it leave at my front porch but I believe it said somewhere on there that it couldn't still if requiring direct signature. Which is really dumb if that is the case.

Hopefully with that and a note I leave they will leave the package on my front porch.

I use to never have a problem doing is but we moved to a new house and now ups never leaves. That's why I signed up for ups my choice to see if it would work

BlaineP

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Yes they will. Just leave a note on your door giving them permission to leave it. With your signature on it. I have done it many times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PeltFrelken

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
If you have a neighbor you know, and who is home during the day, you can put a sign on your door asking the driver to have your neighbor sign for the package.

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Talked to FedEx said it didn't require a signature and to just leave a note for the driver to leave the package for me 😀 pretty excited!!

Posted via the iMore App for Android

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Find the tracking info online and there should be a link to print out a release form. If you sign, date and leave that form for the driver, they will leave the package. But Apple requires a delivery confirmation signature.

They don't provide this option for all packages. Depends on if the sender allows it. For my phones that att is sending its not available. But for my G3 they sent, it was lol.