The iphone 6 just fits well in my hands

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Well I was thinking even the 6 is too big to fit in my hands. Then I just had to go this shop just to hold the model to see if it's cool. Now I'm confused whether as to keep my cute 5S or buy the 6. Hmm
3eba9ehu.jpg

Sorry made a mistake in the title not fit weep lol fits well

Sent from my iPhone 5S Gold

Last edited:

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Well I was thinking even the 6 is too big to fit in my hands. Then I just had to go this shop just to hold the model to see if it's cool. Now I'm confused whether as to keep my cute 5S or buy the 6. Hmmhttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/09/14/3eba9ehu.jpg

Sorry made a mistake in the title not fit weep lol fits well

Sent from my iPhone 5S Gold

I thought you were going to hold off for the 6s, that's why I'm not going to go to the stores and try them out. Just hope I'll be able to holdout when the reviews start going out.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Iamthat_dude

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
I'm going for the 6, the 6+ is just a monstrosity of a device. Way to big, at least for me. I want a phone! The 6 is the sweet spot.

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I thought you were going to hold off for the 6s, that's why I'm not going to go to the stores and try them out. Just hope I'll be able to holdout when the reviews start going out.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Many of the holdouts are falling by the wayside!

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
I am going to get the iPhone 6 but will have someone else pay for it:)

I am quite intrigued by that green Lumia shell though? Wonder what device it is for?

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
I was all set to go the 6 route, but after seeing the better batt life, OIS, and landscape capabilities of the Plus, I second guessed myself. I made templates and while the 6 is really close in size to the 5/5s and fits well in my hand, the Plus won out. My old age eyesight played a role, too. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2