I am camping for the first time here in Vancouver! I am looking foward to this new experience! And good luck with your Android to iOS experience, nice choice
    I will be going to the Coquitlam store early in the morning to get the Apple experience for the first time, after getting phones on launch day from the carriers the past 4 years. I did cheat though, I preordered for store pickup that morning between 8-9 am.
    09-13-2014 11:57 PM
    I will be going to the Coquitlam store early in the morning to get the Apple experience for the first time, after getting phones on launch day from the carriers the past 4 years. I did cheat though, I preordered for store pickup that morning between 8-9 am.
    I'm hoping that the Bethesda row apple store will have ample supply of phones available for non Pre orders. I want the iPhone 6, silver, 64 gig for T-Mobile. Apparently that sold out quickly on Pre order Friday.
    Flow39 likes this.
    09-14-2014 07:20 PM
    I'm hoping that the Bethesda row apple store will have ample supply of phones available for non Pre orders. I want the iPhone 6, silver, 64 gig for T-Mobile. Apparently that sold out quickly on Pre order Friday.
    Same with the iPhone 6 64 GB Space Gray for T-Mobile. The pre-orders for it ran out quickly. I bet I can still get the one I want though Hopefully you will get yours too!
    Iamthat_dude likes this.
    09-14-2014 07:43 PM
    Same with the iPhone 6 64 GB Space Gray for T-Mobile. The pre-orders for it ran out quickly. I bet I can still get the one I want though Hopefully you will get yours too!
    Yeah, I have a good feeling that if I plan ahead and get there at a reasonable time, I will be able to grab what I want. On another note I have been disowned by wife who has a note 3 and will be getting the note 4. She said no snacks for me! Lol
    09-15-2014 10:23 AM
    Yeah, I have a good feeling that if I plan ahead and get there at a reasonable time, I will be able to grab what I want. On another note I have been disowned by wife who has a note 3 and will be getting the note 4. She said no snacks for me! Lol
    Life is full of sacrifices Dude

You can always become a tech monk
    Iamthat_dude likes this.
    09-15-2014 10:36 AM
    Anyone have any experience with the lines at the MD/VA stores? Like which store tends to have the least amout of a line? I don't really want to get there any earlier than 4am.
    robertk328 likes this.
    09-17-2014 08:03 AM
    I'm still trying to figure out how early to get there if I preordered for store pick up. I've never done this before.
    09-17-2014 08:54 AM
    I'm still trying to figure out how early to get there if I preordered for store pick up. I've never done this before.
    Since you pre-ordered for in store pickup, you should be able to get there whenever (unless Apple sends an email saying otherwise). My recommendation is not to go immediately before working hours, lunchtime, or immediately after work hours as I would guess those will be the most popular hours for pre-order in store pickup. But be prepared to wait some regardless since the Apple Store can only hold so many people at once.
    Evilguppy likes this.
    09-17-2014 09:37 AM
    Anyone have any experience with the lines at the MD/VA stores? Like which store tends to have the least amout of a line? I don't really want to get there any earlier than 4am.
    I have no experience in this as this is my first iPhone and first iPhone launch. I will be at the Bethesda row store and my plan is to be there at or about 7-8pm Thursday night to give me the best chance. I'm prepared for a long night.
    09-17-2014 11:40 AM
    I have no experience in this as this is my first iPhone and first iPhone launch. I will be at the Bethesda row store and my plan is to be there at or about 7-8pm Thursday night to give me the best chance. I'm prepared for a long night.
    I'm planning for a long night as well, I'll start camping at 6 tomorrow
    Iamthat_dude likes this.
    09-17-2014 10:48 PM
    How are the lines at Bethesda right now?
    09-18-2014 09:32 PM
    How's the line in Bethesda? I got to Tysons at 9 and there were already about 50 people in front of me.
    09-18-2014 09:35 PM
    How's the line in Bethesda? I got to Tysons at 9 and there were already about 50 people in front of me.
    Bethesda isn't bad, I got here at 9 and there were 27 in front. Weather is good so should make for a nice night
    09-18-2014 09:39 PM
    Damn, I'm wondering about Bethesda and the one in Arlington... I'm trying to decide which one to go to.
    09-18-2014 09:40 PM
    Bethesda isn't bad, I got here at 9 and there were 27 in front. Weather is good so should make for a nice night
    Tysons actually let us in the mall this year. Last year we were outside until 5am.
    09-18-2014 09:40 PM
    Tysons actually let us in the mall this year. Last year we were outside until 5am.
    I was contemplating going to Montgomery mall but security has signs posted, NO line forming til 12am, and you will not be allowed in mall til 5, Screw that.......
    09-18-2014 09:41 PM
    Maybe this will help:

Gridskipper: Ultimate iPhone Campout Guide Archives

Click on the major city in your area and find out what you need to know.
    09-18-2014 09:44 PM
    Maybe this will help:

Gridskipper: Ultimate iPhone Campout Guide Archives

Click on the major city in your area and find out what you need to know.
    I'm good, got my chair, snacks, apple-rita's, beats and movies......
    09-18-2014 10:31 PM
    Where is everyone that was going to report about Bethesda!
    09-18-2014 10:53 PM
    Why on earth would someone stand or sit in line for a phone? I just don't understand. You should buy shirts that say "it's an Apple thing... You wouldn't understand."

Posted via iMore App
    09-18-2014 11:10 PM
    So I decided to camp out for the full experience. I did preorder for store pickup, but I have to go out of town "sometimes" on Friday, so the sooner I get scanned the sooner I can get my phone and be on my way.
    The coolest part?
    My husband is making me a thermos of coffee, driving me to and picking me up from the mall when I'm ready, and he'll be packing at home.

I so lucked out. Hehe.
    Iamthat_dude likes this.
    09-18-2014 11:15 PM
    I'm at the Arlignton Clarendon store right now about 60 people in front of me.
    Iamthat_dude likes this.
    09-19-2014 12:42 AM
    Where is everyone that was going to report about Bethesda!
    I'm here, been here since 9pm
    09-19-2014 03:09 AM
    To anyone checking the thread, how r u guys/gals doing???
    09-19-2014 03:10 AM
    To anyone checking the thread, how r u guys/gals doing???
    Mornin, I'm doing good, got up for a bathroom break and decided to check on you guys in line. Hang in ther the Sun is coming....SMILE
    Iamthat_dude likes this.
    09-19-2014 03:14 AM
108 ... 2345