Case for the "6"

nkf561

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
I started with the OtterBox Defender but, I felt it was too bulky and I had some issues with screen sensitivity. Next was the Incipio Ultra Thin and it was the polar opposite of the Defender, not enough protection for my taste and very difficult to remove. Then I tried the Spigen Tough Armor and I have nothing bad to say about it other than no holster for when I want one but, I'd definitely recommend it.

Right now I'm using a Seidio Surface Holster and switching back and forth between a Seidio Surface case and the Apple Silicone case (works with the Surface holster) and Im happy with both. I just get bored and like to switch them out from time to time. If the Spigen would work with the Surface holster (sadly it doesn't), I'd probably just switch back and forth between it and the Apple silicone case.

nj1266

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Quite a bit. Good grip, doesn't add much bulk, ports are easily accessible and the buttons have a great feel.

I second that. I have it on my iPhone 6 and love it. I have the matte black. I have also bought the same brand for a GS3, GS 5, HTC One, and 5c. They are all very good. This small company makes amazing products.

The case is slim. The feel is grippy. It looks classy. And it is cheap.

JBaby_9783

Jan 22, 2009
Visit site
@JBaby_9783: I know this is a side conversation but I love the history of your mobile phones in your sig.:
Visor > Visor Edge (Silver) > Treo 90 > Tungsten T3 > Treo 680 (Arctic) > iPhone 3G (Black) > iPhone 3GS (Black) > iPhone 4 (Black) > iPhone 4S (Black) > iPhone 5 (Back and Slate) > iPhone 5S (Space Gray) > iPhone 6 (Space Gray)...
Treo 90 ~ wow!:eyelashes:

I was a sophomore in high school when my older sister bought me the Visor for Christmas in 1999. The Treo 90 and I had such love affair! It's still among my top 5 devices of all time. I was constantly buying replacement covers for it because those little tabs kept breaking off. LOL!!! Oh those were the good old days!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sanibel

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
I was a sophomore in high school when my older sister bought me the Visor for Christmas in 1999. The Treo 90 and I had such love affair! It's still among my top 5 devices of all time. I was constantly buying replacement covers for it because those little tabs kept breaking off. LOL!!! Oh those were the good old days!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing. I have fond memories with my Treo 90 as well...being young and innocent :)

Young Money

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I really like this case! I will have to take a look and see what other colors it comes in! I see on the side it says Baseus.. what model is it? Or is that it?

Meh don't waste your money, had to throw it out after the first day as it killed my signal and consequently my battery. I have always purchased the Killspencer card cases as they are the most minimal form factor I've seen for carrying credit cards with my phone and they've updated their product line for the new iPhone 6. Might end up getting this one....... ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415719789.981850.jpg

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Hey does anyone have the Silver Iphone 6 with an Apple Black Leather Case? I wanna see what it looks like besides from the official pictures Apple has. Just thinking about getting this variation. Thanks!

Look on the apple website. They have pics of the white/silver phone with black leather case.

LeDave

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
15775582175_076a2eeee4_c.jpg

Can see info here: http://forums.imore.com/iphone-6/307749-element-case-solace-6-a.html

LeDave

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site

sanibel

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
@LeDave:
It is a beautiful case. One question I have is in regards to the CNC aluminum top and bottom crowns caps. They look (in the picture) a bit balkier than the polycarbonate body. If that's the case, it might not fit into my Dock Station Stand Cradle.

LeDave

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
@LeDave:
It is a beautiful case. One question I have is in regards to the CNC aluminum top and bottom crowns caps. They look (in the picture) a bit balkier than the polycarbonate body. If that's the case, it might not fit into my Dock Station Stand Cradle.

Yes the top and bottom curves out, making it larger in size than the center. If you want, I can probably measure the total width of the bottom. I wouldn't advise taking out the bottom piece and putting it back on every time you are going to put it on the Dock station and removing it from the Dock station. I don't advise this because the aluminum parts are snapped against the case very good and it's hard to take or pull apart. I took apart the top and bottom just earlier today to take better photographs of this product and hoofta! My fingers hurted. The case pieces itself were sturdy enough so they didn't snap or break.

nmburns

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I'll probably get this case if they come out with a design to match the silver iphone

Me too. Maybe it's just me, but I am finding more and more cases that seem to be made for the Gold than for the Silver... I mean there are still a lot of cases, but I feel like the newer, flashier ones are color-coordinated more for Gold.

tomtomadv

Nov 13, 2014
Visit site

JBaby_9783

Jan 22, 2009
Visit site
Me too. Maybe it's just me, but I am finding more and more cases that seem to be made for the Gold than for the Silver... I mean there are still a lot of cases, but I feel like the newer, flashier ones are color-coordinated more for Gold.

I completely agree. There's a Spigen case I liked but the bottom is gold. I would've bought it had it been a neutral color.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site

Yup definitely catering to the gold version. The gold is nice. NGL, Sometimes I miss it. I had the gold 6 originally and the cases I bought for it doesn't match my space gray.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2