PSA about the coming iPhone release and the time leading up to it...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm just a fellow member here, so I don't have any power really besides my mouth, but because I have that, I want to use it.

If you have a question about the coming iPhone that requires specific answers...

WAIT UNTIL AFTER THE EVENT ON SEPTEMBER 9th!!!

...for god's sake people, there are no details out about this iPhone yet that anyone here on this website would be willing to put money on as guaranteed fact. We all have read and viewed the leaks, and we've all started to get excited about this upcoming release...but we're not going to be able to tell you when the iPhone is coming out, or what it will look like, or how much it will cost, or what specs it will have or any of these pieces of information because IT HASN'T BEEN ANNOUNCED YET!

Patience is a virtue. You have 1 damn week. Be excited! Do cartwheels and set off fireworks or just sit and squirm in your seat until next Tuesday...but come on guys, those of you who keep posting questions asking over and over again for info that no one can/will give you right now, bottle it up and go outside, and then next Tuesday, after the announcement...commence asking all the questions you can think of.

This has been a friendly request from a member of the community who, I'm sure, is not a lone in these feelings. Especially since it happens every damn year.

giphy.gif

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm just a fellow member here, so I don't have any power really besides my mouth, but because I have that, I want to use it.

If you have a question about the coming iPhone that requires specific answers...

WAIT UNTIL AFTER THE EVENT ON SEPTEMBER 9th!!!

...for god's sake people, there are no details out about this iPhone yet that anyone here on this website would be willing to put money on as guaranteed fact. We all have read and viewed the leaks, and we've all started to get excited about this upcoming release...but we're not going to be able to tell you when the iPhone is coming out, or what it will look like, or how much it will cost, or what specs it will have or any of these pieces of information because IT HASN'T BEEN ANNOUNCED YET!

Patience is a virtue. You have 1 damn week. Be excited! Do cartwheels and set off fireworks or just sit and squirm in your seat until next Tuesday...but come on guys, those of you who keep posting questions asking over and over again for info that no one can/will give you right now, bottle it up and go outside, and then next Tuesday, after the announcement...commence asking all the questions you can think of.

This has been a friendly request from a member of the community who, I'm sure, is not a lone in these feelings. Especially since it happens every damn year.

http://media.giphy.com/media/DpB9NBjny7jF1pd0yt2/giphy.gif

Couldn't have said it better :)

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
It is an iPhone 6 forum...... until it comes out, questions and speculation are about the only thing to discuss here for now.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
It is an iPhone 6 forum...... until it comes out, questions and speculation are about the only thing to discuss here for now.

You're absolutely right...but asking "How much is it?" and questions that require a specific answer (like I said) are impossible, redundant and a waste of time.

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
However, even after the 9/9 announcement, there will be questions we can't answer…what color should I get? How much storage should I get? What size should I get (assuming there are 2)?
Also Apple usually doesn't announce specs like RAM, so that info will have to wait until a website like iFixIt gets there hands on it and tears it apart.
Why wait till the 9th? I'll just get this out of the way now. What size iPhone 6 should I get, what color should I get, How much storage. Should I get a case, How about a screen protector? ...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77