Will the 6 Plus Otterbox Defender case work with a 6s Plus? Otterbox says no, but I'm skeptical.

I

iMore Question

Will the 6 Plus Otterbox Defender case work with a 6s Plus? Otterbox says no, but I'm skeptical

I called the company to ask and they said that there was a slight change in the case for the 6s Plus Defender case and that the 6 Plus case wouldn't work.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Re: Will the 6 Plus Otterbox Defender case work with a 6s Plus? Otterbox says no, but I'm skeptical

The phones ARE different in size. While they are close, they are NOT the same. I would go with what Otterbox said and get a new case!

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Re: Will the 6 Plus Otterbox Defender case work with a 6s Plus? Otterbox says no, but I'm skeptical

^THIS!!! If you drop the phone in the 6 Plus case & the screen shatters or something happens, Otterbox will not be responsible because you're not using the correct case.

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site

^THIS!!! If you drop the phone in the 6 Plus case & the screen shatters or something happens, Otterbox will not be responsible because you're not using the correct case.

That right there is reason enough to get the newer case.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site

Now if you got a cheapie TPU case or rubber case I might chance it, but with an Otterbox or any premium case I would for sure get a new one. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2