Exactly!!!
    Like I said in my post #8, Not rich enough to afford that kind of luxury. I do still have my little 7" Android tablet though. I keep that because I run the Torque Pro app for my cars, and Apple doesn't have a Torque app.
    06-17-2015 06:11 AM
    Welcome. Hope you enjoy the device.

Sent from my iPhone 6plus using Tapatalk
    06-17-2015 06:18 AM
    Welcome and enjoy.
    06-17-2015 06:27 AM
    Maybe, but so far haven't seen a single update come in. On my Droid I would see at least 6 updates roll in per day, and night.
    And this Iphone 6+ came with a LOT less bloatware than do the Droids.
    I would agree with you there on the bloat ware. Useless crap.
    06-18-2015 07:09 AM
    Like I said in my post #8, Not rich enough to afford that kind of luxury. I do still have my little 7" Android tablet though. I keep that because I run the Torque Pro app for my cars, and Apple doesn't have a Torque app.
    I just meant that I love all OS and so should many of us. Every OS has their flaws and is not perfect.
    06-18-2015 07:11 AM
    Maybe, but so far haven't seen a single update come in. On my Droid I would see at least 6 updates roll in per day, and night.
    And this Iphone 6+ came with a LOT less bloatware than do the Droids.
    I think you probably do see less app updates due to the developers having less phones to worry about. I don't know for sure but I would think bugs and issues would be easier to address and be fewer in number when you have fewer devices to worry about.

Then take the bloat out and that's a number of apps that don't need updating as well.

I hope you enjoy your 6 plus. It's a great phone.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    06-18-2015 07:13 AM
    it is not a huge problem...........transferring is so easy
    06-18-2015 07:40 AM
    I had iphone 4, iphone 5s, and now iphone 6plus and experience has been good so far.
    06-19-2015 04:35 AM
    Welcome my friend!
    06-19-2015 05:02 AM
    Welcome and congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    06-19-2015 05:57 AM
    A big welcome! Enjoy!
    06-19-2015 06:01 AM
    You won't regret it. I use media/gaming for iOS and use blackberry for work.
    06-19-2015 04:26 PM
    I'm really loving my new 6+ !!!! But I have one small gripe about something I miss that was on my Android phone. No punctuation on Apple's querty keyboard screen. 😟

Sent from my QMV7A tablet via Tapatalk.
    06-27-2015 04:05 PM
    A big welcome! Enjoy!
    Are you back aboard the iOS train? I'm thinking of moving over.
    06-28-2015 10:47 PM
    Welcome, enjoy your 6 plus!
    06-28-2015 10:53 PM
    I use android and the iphone 6 plus. I love how much better the apps look and work on ios. The battery life is killer as well. That's what is keeping me on ios for the foreseeable future.
    llfloyd79 likes this.
    06-28-2015 10:54 PM
    Are you back aboard the iOS train? I'm thinking of moving over.
    Yeah... I got a 6+ that adds a nice occasional change to the mix. It really does have some good attributes.
    06-29-2015 02:33 PM
    Yeah... I got a 6+ that adds a nice occasional change to the mix. It really does have some good attributes.
    Yeah. I really like both OSes. Can't afford both, though. May be going all iOS here shortly and just calling it!
    06-29-2015 02:47 PM
    Welcome, enjoy
    06-29-2015 03:32 PM
    I finally pulled the trigger on a 6 Plus and MBA. Coming from years on Android (I have had some extensive time here and there with iOS, too). I love Android for the customization and freedom, but not for the sometimes "jank" feel with the stutter and lag and force closes. I'm really looking forward to something that I can trust and that has an overall smooth experience.
    07-16-2015 09:23 AM
    I finally pulled the trigger on a 6 Plus and MBA. Coming from years on Android (I have had some extensive time here and there with iOS, too). I love Android for the customization and freedom, but not for the sometimes "jank" feel with the stutter and lag and force closes. I'm really looking forward to something that I can trust and that has an overall smooth experience.
    Ios is good for that smooth experience but so are NeXuS devices IME but the NeXuS 6 is too big for some. I love it though and it and my 6+ are making it hard to justify the iPad Air I just bought.
    :/
    07-16-2015 02:50 PM
    Ios is good for that smooth experience but so are NeXuS devices IME but the NeXuS 6 is too big for some. I love it though and it and my 6+ are making it hard to justify the iPad Air I just bought.
    :/
    It is smooth for the most part. But it wasn't real smooth when my camera did this, and then I had to reboot...

Leaving Android, joining the iOS crowd-uploadfromtaptalk1437073711535.jpg
    07-16-2015 03:08 PM
    It is smooth for the most part. But it wasn't real smooth when my camera did this, and then I had to reboot...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1437073711535.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	53.1 KB 
ID:	85363
    Oh no...haven't seen that on mine yet. All phones do something strange now and then. I'm waiting for one one of my new ones to throw me something weird.
    07-16-2015 05:55 PM
    Oh no...haven't seen that on mine yet. All phones do something strange now and then. I'm waiting for one one of my new ones to throw me something weird.
    It only happened once, but took awhile to fix it. Luckily I didn't need it right then. I LOVE Android (although I can't actually explain why I do). But I'm just tired of the new thing coming out every 3rd day. And then everything getting hyped up like it's going to be the end of all phones, and then letting me down. I thought the S6 was going to be that phone, but the battery is hot garbage and when it went into deep sleep I wouldn't get push notifications. It was just another let down for me with Android. I really like the Nexus, but I still don't get great battery life - and it's still just a ginormous phone for the sake of being ginormous. And quite frankly, until 5.1.1 it was incredibly unstable and unreliable. I just don't have the time in my life to find work arounds, chargers, or wonder if my phone is going to work when I need it. I just need a phone that will work for me. And a laptop that works in conjunction flawlessly. That's a 6 Plus and a Mac. I'm finally pumped to get this show on the road!
    jdfry15 likes this.
    07-16-2015 06:10 PM
    It only happened once, but took awhile to fix it. Luckily I didn't need it right then. I LOVE Android (although I can't actually explain why I do). But I'm just tired of the new thing coming out every 3rd day. And then everything getting hyped up like it's going to be the end of all phones, and then letting me down. I thought the S6 was going to be that phone, but the battery is hot garbage and when it went into deep sleep I wouldn't get push notifications. It was just another let down for me with Android. I really like the Nexus, but I still don't get great battery life - and it's still just a ginormous phone for the sake of being ginormous. And quite frankly, until 5.1.1 it was incredibly unstable and unreliable. I just don't have the time in my life to find work arounds, chargers, or wonder if my phone is going to work when I need it. I just need a phone that will work for me. And a laptop that works in conjunction flawlessly. That's a 6 Plus and a Mac. I'm finally pumped to get this show on the road!
    I've never experienced battery life like what my 6+ offers. I love android for its customizations but there is something I love about IOS too and that's refinement and compatibility you can take for granted. Whenever I pick up my 6+ I get this feeling of "D*mn, this thing is really nice." I've said it before and I'll say it again, it's great to know and appreciate both IOS and Android and it's fun to use them both. My wife thinks I'm a nut...guess I am.
    Wildo6882 likes this.
    07-16-2015 06:18 PM
101 1234 ...