Apple is awesome

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
To the original poster, I agree. I have had one issue with my iPhone home button when I had my 5. It was after my apple care had expired and they still replaced the screen and button at no charge, because "that should not happen". I've spent time on the phone with them when I could not get iCloud to work properly. They spent a lot of time with me to get it right and then called back the next day to make sure I was satisfied with the service I had received and that everything was working correctly. My daughter had a power button issue. She walked out with a refurbished phone in better shape that her original after they couldn't seem to fix hers.

Don't get me wrong, I think the iPhone, iPad and Mac are all great, but it's that customer service that pushes me over the edge when I'm considering a purchase. That is true with any company. Not just Apple. Unfortunately, not too many companies are as good.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
To the original poster, I agree. I have had one issue with my iPhone home button when I had my 5. It was after my apple care had expired and they still replaced the screen and button at no charge, because "that should not happen". I've spent time on the phone with them when I could not get iCloud to work properly. They spent a lot of time with me to get it right and then called back the next day to make sure I was satisfied with the service I had received and that everything was working correctly. My daughter had a power button issue. She walked out with a refurbished phone in better shape that her original after they couldn't seem to fix hers.

Don't get me wrong, I think the iPhone, iPad and Mac are all great, but it's that customer service that pushes me over the edge when I'm considering a purchase. That is true with any company. Not just Apple. Unfortunately, not too many companies are as good.

I remember when I had a question....way back when, can't even remember.

I scheduled a call for 8:15 on a Saturday morning. At 8:15 on Saturday morning the phone rang. Not 8:20. Not 8:10. Dead on at 8:15.

THAT'S stellar customer service. That's what Apple does.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Coachbulldog

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site

I'm the same way. I stick with iDevices and wireless and television providers because of their customer service.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm the same way. I stick with iDevices and wireless and television providers because of their customer service.

Exactly. I don't buy just the phone, I buy the ecosystem, I buy customer support, I buy OS updates. Those are also part of the decision.

Right now my Note keeps freezing after I upgraded to Lollipop. It's very frustrating. I'm on my own trying to get it resolved. If it were my iPhone, I could schedule a phone call or go to the Genius Bar to get it resolved. That's support. That's why I buy these phones.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

princessiphone

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
Can we get Sean banned from this thread? He fights with everyone!

Find something better to do with your Friday night! I'm tired of seeing you fighting with people on here.

Yossi12

May 21, 2014
Visit site
100% agreement. My iPod touch's screen went completely blank when I still had the warranty- they gave me a brand new one :)

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
100% agreement. My iPod touch's screen went completely blank when I still had the warranty- they gave me a brand new one :)

Well they kind of have to since it was still in warranty.... Not really an example of "good" customer service. If they did when it wasn't under warranty would be "good" customer service in this case.

If they didn't fix it I believe you could sue them since it's a breach of their warranty.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

olliegrl

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
^ obvious troll is obvious

they're replaced batteries for me and whole phones and iPods when things wouldn't work. just grabbed one off the shelf and handed it to me. even after warranties had expired on said items. i always go straight to them with issues. no more dealing with carriers.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77