Anyone out there change their iPhone color ?

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
It had occurred to me that there may have been a few out there like my fianc?, who has had a space gray 6+ since launch day and she caught a glimpse of the 6 I bought my mom, and then she wanted a white/silver 6+ lol anyone else change up their color preference since purchasing one ?

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
That's a good question. I'm also curious as to how many people have gone great lengths to switch out the color after their return/exchange time period expired.

I'm cool with the space gray 6+ as well as six. I won't lie and say that I haven't considered switching out my black 6 for a silver 6 even though I don't like white faceplates. I think the little touch id silver ring against the white looks great.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
That's a good question. I'm also curious as to how many people have gone great lengths to switch out the color after their return/exchange time period expired.

I'm cool with the space gray 6+ as well as six. I won't lie and say that I haven't considered switching out my black 6 for a silver 6 even though I don't like white faceplates. I think the little touch id silver ring against the white looks great.

I think the same thing, It doesn't help this is my 3rd black iPhone in 3 years... I used to go back and forth, it didn't even feel like I got a new iPhone between the 5/5S lol

Hansana

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
It had occurred to me that there may have been a few out there like my fianc?, who has had a space gray 6+ since launch day and she caught a glimpse of the 6 I bought my mom, and then she wanted a white/silver 6+ lol anyone else change up their color preference since purchasing one ?

Yea! I'm craving a silver 6+ atm. Couldn't be bothered to change though tbh. But 6S definitely silver :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

have24

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site

Yeah I wish they black had the silver Touch ID ring. That's about the only thing I would want from the silver iPhone.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I wish they black had the silver Touch ID ring. That's about the only thing I would want from the silver iPhone.
I think if it was even "space gray" instead of being all black it'd even help... I think they should even maybe go black/silver, think that would be sharp as heeeeeelll

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Yea! I'm craving a silver 6+ atm. Couldn't be bothered to change though tbh. But 6S definitely silver :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I completely agree. I wanted the gold way after my return period so I just said when I upgrade to the 6S+ it'll either be silver or gold.

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
At my local mall at a kiosk they can change the front panel & back to any color u want. I'm thinking of doing a all dark red or blue.

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6+ 

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2