Hey 6 plus users do you ever feel like it is too big?

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: 6 plus users do you ever feel like it is too big

No. I honestly do not. Even my wife, who thought my Note 2 and 3 were "ridiculous" wishes her 6 plus was a little bigger now that she has a big phone herself.

It really depends on what you use your phone for though. So the answer will vary depending on usage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brookeyydooo

Feb 10, 2015
Visit site

Thanks for all the post guys but for a daily driver I am gonna settle for the 6

knotsure

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site

I love my plus! However I bought my wife a 6, and after holding it and doing stuff with it I think it is a perfect size. I almost want to trade someone my 128gb plus for a 6 but I don't have a tablet right now so this is a great device for me.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site

And that's the best part. There are two different sizes to choose from.

shief24

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site

Considering I came back to being an iPhone user specially because of the size, I'd say I don't regret it one bit. It's actually the perfect size for me and watching YouTube, looking at/editing photos, and Web browsing is that much better because of the extra detail you get with the larger screen. Hopefully iOS 9 adds more features for the bigger size.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
6 plus users do you ever feel like it is too big

I bought the 6 because I was convinced that the Plus would be too big. Then I got the a Note 4 and realised I wouldn't have had a problem with the size of the Plus. So in September I'll go with the Plus.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Vyenkatesh

Jan 3, 2015
Visit site

I own Lumia 1520 and also had doubt in my mind initially about using it due to size but after some weeks I was comfortable.
6 plus has rounded corners so you won't have much problems. If you are uncomfortable while speaking, try using Bluetooth headset.

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site

I bought the 6 because I was convinced that the Plus would be too big. Then I got the a Note 4 and realised I wouldn't have had a problem with the size of the Plus. So in September I'll go with the Plus.

I did the same bought the i6 on launch day thinking no way I could do the 6+. Well after a few months went by reading reviews talking to friends that have the + I started thinking I should try it.. Well I just traded my i6 64gb for a i6+ 128 gb and after day 2 I don't think I could go back to a smaller size. The battery is much better, screen is better, haven't tried OIS yet. And the size isn't that bad took me about a day to get used to. So far I'm really liking it.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

I own Lumia 1520 and also had doubt in my mind initially about using it due to size but after some weeks I was comfortable.
6 plus has rounded corners so you won't have much problems. If you are uncomfortable while speaking, try using Bluetooth headset.

My Lumia 1520 was what convinced me that the Plus was too big. It was a flawed comparison.
But it's OK really. I've got something to look forward to for September.

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site

I felt like when I got the i6 it was a decent upgrade but the smaller battery,lower ppi, no OIS. I was missing out. Now that I have a 6+ 128gb it feels like a upgrade well worth the $$.

soulenigma

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site

Definitely think the 6+ is the right fit for my huge hands. The benefits of the extra real estate is worth losing the easy one handed ability.

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site

Lot's to like about the 6+. It's been said before, but I wish the bezels were smaller. For me, I think it would make the 6+ more pocketable from a height standpoint. With the Note 4 series comparisons mentioned above, here's one way to view the differences between phone body height and actual screen real estate. While the Note 3 is last year's model, I think it's a relevant example for a dimensional comparison. gsmarena.com Comparison tool used as source.

Attachments

• 6+Note3Dimension.png
    6+Note3Dimension.png
    291.8 KB · Views: 65

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site

Nope! ... I got the 6 plus for it's size. I tell everyone that asks about size, that at first you think it's too big then after a short while smaller phones now seem too small...

Murphy5156

Feb 3, 2009
Visit site

I got the Plus on launch day. Had it for three months. I had a love-hate relationship with it the whole time. Sometimes I loved the big screen, other times I thought the phone was too big. Ultimately I sold it on eBay and bought the regular 6. Don't regret it one bit. For me the 6 is the perfect size. As much as I liked the Plus it was just too big for me to keep.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

does anyone who has a 6 plus ever wish they stuck with a 6? does the size ever interfere with everyday use...?
I love my plus but sometimes it can be big

No not at all. The 6+ is perfect.

tanknitrous

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
I'm indifferent on the size...I'll tell you why I traded my 6 in for the Plus, one thing...battery. Had a 6 since launch and lately, my lifestyle has dictated that I'm taking tons of calls and my 6 was getting to where it needed plugged in late in the day. I despise this. I don't want to have to worry about it. So, I traded in.

jakdillard

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
I like the plus the way that it is, bezels and all, it feels right to have something to hold on to when viewing videos in landscape.

WP7Nettwerk

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site
It is big for my hands. If I want text, browse web what ever I have to use to hands. Texting is like nightmare with one hand. And finally I hate new design. It is really slipery.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I'm fine with the size. There are times a smaller phone in certain situations would be more comfortable but it's just the nature of the beast. Even with my 5S I didn't type with one hand. Always having been a two-handed typer on iPhones, the 6 Plus has made it really easy to type.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2