Otter box symmetry and bending

jianrong

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
I thought of this issue too. Silver iphone 6 plus on clear 0.8mm protective case. Put inside my pant front pocket. Need to do alot of squating down. And standing up. Will it cause bending?

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I'd like to start by saying that I don't have a case on my phone, period. I wake up with it under me sometimes. I keep it in my skinny jeans (haha not really, but I'm a chick); its been in awkward positions in my pocket but yet.... Not bent!

However, my friends 5s was bent somehow (disclaimer for anyone thinking its a 6+ issue.)

So don't worry about the blown up "bendgate". Enjoy your phone! That case is great.

Bowlegz

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
The bending problem is way over blown in my opinion. There are plenty of phones that will bend if you don't use common sense. Put a case on it and don't go around sitting on the phone and you should be good to go. Enjoy your phone. There is a lot to enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Exactly!!

Nov 27, 2015
Visit site
IPhones do bend- not necessarily with the Otterbox. My son purchased a case from one of those kiosks in the Mall. Shortly thereafter, his IPhone became erratic- turning off and on. It would work and then not work. Went to Verizon, who took off the case and sure enough it was bent/warped causing the sim card to connect and disconnect. Told us not to buy any of the generic knock offs for they are known to bend the IPhone 6. Long and short of it all...had to pay the insurance money for a new phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2