Cleaning 6 Plus

murtzjaffer

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys,

I have one of those peel screen protectors on my phone. Wondering how you guys clean your screen. Do you use a spray glass cleaner and then wipe with cloth? I don't really want to peel the screen protector off so can I just spray it with the protector on?

Thanks

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
My phone has the Zagg Glass on. I have not had a need to clean my screen with anything other than my shirt yet. When something got on the screen, I just wiped it off with my T-shirt. :)

adrianeddington

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
No screen protector on my phone, never really cared much for them. Most of the time I simply wipe my screen off with a microfiber towel, that I moisten very lightly with soap and water. Works great for me!

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Eye glass cleaner. Works wonders. Spray on, microfiber off.

Sent from my Sensationally Silver 16 GB iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

jpxyz

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
i wipe it with a microfiber cloth, the screen sometimes with my shirt or something, because a screen protector is on it. sometimes i disinfect it with some spray but thats not especially for screens.
the back i clean with the microfiber cloth and my breath :D

ritesh

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
I use a little spit to clean up and make sure others watch me,so that no one dares to ask me for my phone. :biggrin:

Andrawer

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Just wipe the screen on my jeans. Works good.
I've done this forever but just want to caution that this was how I scratched the screen of my 3week old Note 4. I had been working in the garage using playground sand to clean up some oil spills and I guess the sand on my jeans scratched my Note4.

Oh well...that's why I ended up with a IP6+ but definitely lost a bit on reselling the Note4.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77