What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
fe2974ae94eb2c4c30872eaa8d78ea91.jpg

In honor of Star Wars.

anon(9059600)

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
iPhone 6S Plus Case Collection.jpg

slim armor 1.jpg

tough armor.jpg

Spigen 1.jpg

I have a handful of cases but, my favorite out of them all is the Spigen Tough Armor. I'm also considering getting the Quartz Pink/Pale Rose Pink Speck Candyshell. It looks like a great case!

The cases in the last three pictures are the Spigen Slim Armor, Tough Armor, and the Neo Hybrid with shimmery white bumper...

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
Does anyone know if the 'buttons' on the Apple leather case for iPhone 6s Plus will soften up after a while? I just went from the rubberized Apple case to the leather and the volume and on/off buttons are super-hard to press as easily as the rubberized one.

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Hey case nuts. I was recently watching this new show called Blindspot (freaking awesome, I totally recommend it) anyways, in one of the episodes one of the characters brought her iPhone 6+ is my guess and this case looked gorgeous. I thought it was a case-mate but couldn't find it on their website. Was hoping someone knew of it or has seen it. Any help would be great. By the way last 3 days I've used the spigen case with Dante red bumper. Thanks for the help!

View attachment 99053View attachment 99061

Did u ever figure out what case this is ? I want it also

donemt

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know if the 'buttons' on the Apple leather case for iPhone 6s Plus will soften up after a while? I just went from the rubberized Apple case to the leather and the volume and on/off buttons are super-hard to press as easily as the rubberized one.

Yes after a little use they definitely loosen up

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2