What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
My blue one looks great on my space grey as well. Even the "weathered" look is good. That's why it's so hard to try a new case. Can't get away from it.

iPhone 6 sending this your way!

The blue and pink are the only ones I didn't try. Blue isn't really my color so that's why I didn't try it. Too manly for me lol

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Isn't the Apple leather case open at the bottom though? If the phone bumps against anything on the bottom edge there wouldn't be any protection. I guess as long as you're really careful it would be ok.

from the Elegance

erichof

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Dudes carry in pants pockets. I just would never go six plus. Dudettes have a purse. I told my wife to get the plus but she chose not to. If it isn't in her hands, in her purse. I'd go 6! I'm so LOVING the Twelve South BookBook for iPhone 6. Best card carrying case there is!

Asaf Fishkin

Jun 27, 2015
Visit site
Dudes carry in pants pockets. I just would never go six plus. Dudettes have a purse. I told my wife to get the plus but she chose not to. If it isn't in her hands, in her purse. I'd go 6! I'm so LOVING the Twelve South BookBook for iPhone 6. Best card carrying case there is!

I was also worried about the size when I got the 6 plus. I was sure it won't fit in my front pocket at all. I'm happy to say that even with a case (Incipio NGP) it fits very well in my front pocket. Even when I wear dress pants. It actually feels better than my old 5s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alias3800

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Wait so, you ended up not keeping the red one? I've been reading the last ten pages or so because I think I'm going to end up finally getting Apple's leather case - I'm not completely enamoured by how it feels, but it does look damn nice. I don't care so much about protection, but the only thing that's kept me slightly at bay is the price.

I really hope the 6S Plus has the same dimensions.. haha

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Wait so, you ended up not keeping the red one? I've been reading the last ten pages or so because I think I'm going to end up finally getting Apple's leather case - I'm not completely enamoured by how it feels, but it does look damn nice. I don't care so much about protection, but the only thing that's kept me slightly at bay is the price.

I really hope the 6S Plus has the same dimensions.. haha

I didn't keep the red leather. It wasn't bad but I was more ocd with it than I should have been. If discoloring worries you then I'd steer clear. I feel like a dark color was better suited for my needs :) I like it a lot. The red is also more orangey than I'd like and i eventually didn't care for the shade much.

parker5011

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Isn't the Apple leather case open at the bottom though? If the phone bumps against anything on the bottom edge there wouldn't be any protection. I guess as long as you're really careful it would be ok.

from the Elegance

It is but not open at the sides. It's open from the headphone jack to the last open spot of the speaker. So all 4 corners are covered. FYI I like that better than the 5S case.

iPhone 6 sending this your way!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

from the Elegance

Yes it is, but the corners are still protected some what.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438290271.050885.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438290293.287778.jpg

Trubador

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
I recently replaced my original i-Blason bumper case for my iPhone 6 to a Sahara Case bumper case. It's perfect for me. Nice colors (multiple choices), strong & protective, yet light and unobtrusive. And you get a tempered glass screen protector, as well. Only $22. :yes:

1_20.jpg

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Today's case...
d45c2388f51e6b8f97c2813b653fe4b9.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LimonJoe

Jul 6, 2015
Visit site
I'm using the Spigen Thin Fit, in Smooth Black for that soft touch, no slip grip. It retains the super slim profile of the 6, while keeping the camera off of a flat surface.
Although the past couple days I haven't been using it, which is a slippery situation. The device just feels so good in the hand without a case.

iPhone 6 Case Thin Fit (4.7) ? Spigen Inc.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77