The screen size for me has been a dream come true. I've gotten used to it already. I can't seem to go to anything smaller even the iPhone 6. I think I could go even bigger , maybe lol. I'm loving it either way.
    Are y'all used to the screen size? Or are you still baffled by how huge your iPhone is?

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk
    AlexJ92 likes this.
    11-19-2014 03:26 AM
    I absolutely LOVE the 5.5" screen and wouldn't dream of having it any smaller. My 6 looks like a toy sitting next to my 6 Plus. I think Apple could have gone with a 6" screen and cut down the bezel a little. But maybe next year? Lol

Sent from my 128GB iPhone 6 + using Tapatalk.
    Sekelani Zwambila and AlexJ92 like this.
    11-19-2014 06:37 AM
    I love the screen and size of the Plus. It's only been a week for me still getting used to the feel and handle. I pulled out my original iPhone and it felt like I was holding a Zippo Lighter compared to the Plus.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    11-19-2014 07:14 AM
    Coming from a year with the Galaxy S4 and 3 months with the LG G3, I was already "pre-programmed" to the screen size. Diggin' the heck out of it over the other two.
    11-19-2014 09:34 AM
    I tolerate it at best...nothing "wrong" with the size other than I would just prefer a smaller screen for my own uses. I wouldn't give up the other perks of the 6 Plus for a smaller screen though, so there it is.
    11-19-2014 10:46 AM
    I was already accustom to a 6-inch screen so the iPhone 6 Plus actually felt a little small. The size of the phone feels completely normal and I have no problem using it. My younger brother has a 5S and he was using my phone last night and commented that it wasn't as awkward as he thought it would be.
    11-19-2014 10:53 AM
    The screen size for me has been a dream come true. I've gotten used to it already. I can't seem to go to anything smaller even the iPhone 6. I think I could go even bigger , maybe lol. I'm loving it either way.
    Are y'all used to the screen size? Or are you still baffled by how huge your iPhone is?

Yupe. Now when I look at the iPhone 5, I simply cannot imagine how I can use such tiny little device.
    11-19-2014 01:39 PM
    I tolerate it at best...nothing "wrong" with the size other than I would just prefer a smaller screen for my own uses. I wouldn't give up the other perks of the 6 Plus for a smaller screen though, so there it is.
    I'm of the same opinion. Better battery life and graphics far outweighs the negative aspect of a slightly more cumbersome phone.
    11-19-2014 01:44 PM
    Yes. I got used to the 6 plus screen size very quickly.

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    11-19-2014 06:21 PM
    It's hard to use a smaller device now thats for sure. But I do hope that Apple finds a way to shave down the upper and bottom portions further without sacrificing battery capacity. I like the screen size but I do wish there was less phone.
    11-20-2014 03:15 PM
    I'm glad Apple gave us some size options. I exchanged my 6 plus for the 6 two days after I got it. Just a little to large for me. However my better half is enjoying the 6 plus.
    11-20-2014 09:33 PM
    I was using a LG G3 before I got the 6 plus so I was already used to a bigger screen. This phone is huge but I love it. I've always wanted an iPhone with a bigger screen!
    11-20-2014 09:42 PM
    I am thinking about getting a Flygrip for my 6Plus, I used one with my Note 3 and loved it.
    11-20-2014 10:40 PM
    It took me a couple of days to get used to. Now I could never go back to a smaller screen.
    11-25-2014 04:39 PM
    Fine for me ... I have the Note .. and had the Note previously so ... The size feels normal to me .
    11-25-2014 06:45 PM
    I really like that you can double tap the home button the stop of the screen lowers.
    11-25-2014 06:52 PM
    No shock coming from a Note user but...

Comparing to the 5S and (gulp!) 2G (whatever they call the original 2007 iphone) is sick. That little iphone looks like a watch display in comparison!

Landscape mode where supported is very nice though.
    11-25-2014 09:55 PM
    Absolutely love the screen size, this is the iPhone I have been waiting for. This is the first iPhone I could see myself fulfilling my entire 2 year contract without selling or upgrading to get the next iPhone in a year.
    11-26-2014 12:12 AM
    Absolutely love the screen size, this is the iPhone I have been waiting for. This is the first iPhone I could see myself fulfilling my entire 2 year contract without selling or upgrading to get the next iPhone in a year.
    Pretty much lol. This phone hits all the checks for me. I doubt the next iPhone can implement something. That makes me need to upgrade. Touch ID, Apple pay, OIS, great battery. I'm all set till the iPhone 7+(still think the name is horrible tho. I think they should have gone with iPhone air and iPhone mini. Or iPhone air and iPhone pro.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Manny13840 likes this.
    11-26-2014 09:44 AM
    Pretty much lol. This phone hits all the checks for me. I doubt the next iPhone can implement something. That makes me need to upgrade. Touch ID, Apple pay, OIS, great battery. I'm all set till the iPhone 7+(still think the name is horrible tho. I think they should have gone with iPhone air and iPhone mini. Or iPhone air and iPhone pro.)

They need to get rid of the number already and do what the iPad did... My guess is like yours go with "iPhone Air" or just "iPhone" or like a car "2015 iPhone"
    DeJonneJ likes this.
    11-26-2014 10:23 AM
    They need to get rid of the number already and do what the iPad did... My guess is like yours go with "iPhone Air" or just "iPhone" or like a car "2015 iPhone"
    Exactly. People know the iPhone. Just say iPhone 2015. Or the new iPhone. The numbers are gonna have to be gone before they hit 10 lol

Manny13840 likes this.
    11-26-2014 10:25 AM
    Screen size is on the plus is awesome, but occasionally I come across moments where I miss my iphone 5 because the small size made it extremely easy to use. Don't see myself going back to a smaller size model, at least not in the near future
    11-26-2014 10:31 AM
    It took about a week to get used to it, being a frequent one-handed user. I kept the ol' 5S around just in case, but now I can't imagine going back to a smaller device.
    11-27-2014 11:46 AM

I am getting used to it. I could not go back to a 4" screen like my 5S was. It is almost perfect for gaming and the screen is beautiful.
    11-28-2014 04:25 AM
    Its awesome cant go back to 6 no wayzz luv the screen size )

11-28-2014 04:45 AM
28 12