I find myself babying this phone a little more than I'd normally do with an iPhone. I always take good care of them but I have to admit the whole Bending thing has me a little paranoid. With every other model I felt like I could not worry about it and just do what I wanted to do without worrying about the phone. Are you guys just treating it normally? I'd like to not worry about it and am curious if anyone else is "over babying" their phone. Thanks!
    10-06-2014 05:34 PM
    Nope. I have an Apple leather case right now and Apple care. If it bends I will replace it. Carry it in my front pocket like I always have.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    10-06-2014 05:43 PM
    Nope. I have an Apple leather case right now and Apple care. If it bends I will replace it. Carry it in my front pocket like I always have.
    Yeah I have the same. I guess I shouldn't worry about it.
    10-06-2014 05:47 PM
    In the end it's a phone. It's an inanimate object. If it breaks it can be fixed. Grant it I'm not going to purposely bend it I'm not an I d I o t. But I'm not going to put it In a bubble either.
    Last edited by zerog46; 10-06-2014 at 05:52 PM. Reason: spelling
    10-06-2014 05:51 PM
    When I don't have a case on it, I have to be more careful with how I maneuver it with one hand as opposed to my previous iPhones. I don't care about scuffs and things like that. Just don't want to have a situation where I have to use a replacement on my AC+ so early
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    10-06-2014 05:59 PM
    Once the honeymoon stage is over the babying stops. Regardless this is the first iPhone I get AppleCare+ for. Great piece of mind.
    10-06-2014 07:42 PM
    I am obsessed with my phone. even when I'm not using it i find myself just staring at it... its very creepy and it creeps me out too.... but what can i do!

it's my bae! the phone is so beautiful... it's a therapy just looking at it and feeling it without the cover <3
    chrisforpm, Nanci, shief24 and 1 others like this.
    10-06-2014 07:47 PM
    I have both Apple Care Plus and Verizon insurance, so I am well covered. I continue to carry my 6+ in my hip pocket like I have always been for years. And all I have on the phone is just the red Apple leather case and nothing else.
    10-06-2014 07:59 PM
    I treat my phone like I did with my i5. I don't sit on it and I certainly don't treat it as indestructible. Just all around respecting it's limits. I do have to make adjustments so it doesn't dig into my skin sometimes though. I also can't bike ride in jeans; this thing hurts when it digs in. When it doesn't feel comfortable, I resituate. My i5 is pristine and I fully expect my 6+ to be pristine after I upgrade as well.
    Last edited by jdhooghe; 10-06-2014 at 08:30 PM.
    10-06-2014 08:02 PM
    I am obsessed with my phone. even when I'm not using it i find myself just staring at it... its very creepy and it creeps me out too.... but what can i do!

it's my bae! the phone is so beautiful... it's a therapy just looking at it and feeling it without the cover <3
    Don't worry, you aren't the only one.
    kostthem likes this.
    10-06-2014 09:41 PM
    I find myself babying this phone a little more than I'd normally do with an iPhone. I always take good care of them but I have to admit the whole Bending thing has me a little paranoid. With every other model I felt like I could not worry about it and just do what I wanted to do without worrying about the phone. Are you guys just treating it normally? I'd like to not worry about it and am curious if anyone else is "over babying" their phone. Thanks!
    Not anymore. I have it in a Tech21 case now. And my UAG case should be here pretty soon. When it was naked, absolutely.
    10-06-2014 09:55 PM

Lol
    10-06-2014 11:08 PM
    Nope business as normal Apple case and that's it ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-07-2014 12:42 AM
    Not anymore than usual. Still toss it occasionally into the passenger seat or the couch, when you baby it, something bad always happens.

Sent from my Sensationally Silver 16 GB iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    10-07-2014 06:14 AM

It is very well crafted. Very beautiful!
    10-07-2014 09:42 AM
    lol now I know I'm not unique here
    10-08-2014 05:18 AM
    I am babying my Plus but not any more than I was with my 5 when I first got it. I'm not worried about it bending, a lot of people just give in to the hype.
    10-22-2014 06:36 AM
    I make sure it's always sitting on scratch friendly surface , but other than that not really. No case , no screen protection , but I do have apple care +

It even survived a launch across a hotel room without a scratch .
    10-22-2014 07:34 AM
    The only additional habit I've found myself doing that I never did with the other devices is not driving with it in my pocket...and not because of the infamous "bend gate", but really because it's just not comfortable in my pocket while driving because it's a big phone...no two ways about it.
    10-22-2014 10:05 AM
    Yeah I've gotten over the honeymoon phase with it. Working out with it now and using it just like I used my 5S and its not been a problem at all. Solid as a rock.
    10-22-2014 10:15 AM
    I have to say that I always take care of my stuff. But with that said, I use my devices - including my iPhone 6 Plus. I don’t necessarily coddle it, but I have it in a case, and treat it with care. It’s not a delicate device, but that doesn’t mean that it can withstand abuse.
    10-22-2014 10:53 AM
    The only additional habit I've found myself doing that I never did with the other devices is not driving with it in my pocket...and not because of the infamous "bend gate", but really because it's just not comfortable in my pocket while driving because it's a big phone...no two ways about it.
    Agreed. Even in my front pocket, it's not too comfortable. Most of my jackets have a chest pocket so I have found that to be best.
    10-22-2014 11:38 AM
    I have a huge rugged case so babying it isn't necessary most times. I've dropped it a couple of times in the case. When I do take it out the case its only to admire its design and of course I baby it. I'm super paranoid to drop it even on carpet.
    10-22-2014 11:40 AM
    A little bit yes, though I'm not scared to use it. It's more if I'm putting it down on a surface I'll lay it down gently but that's about it.
    10-22-2014 03:47 PM
    I'm back to "regular" use and it's holding up just fine. Now that I've adapted to the size I'm very happy with the 6+.
    10-22-2014 07:10 PM
36 12