I feel u. Good luck with the Note 4.
    Thanks.
    10-16-2014 04:19 PM
    Thanks.
    I'm just heading into week 3 of the wait and I feel like screaming. Lol
    10-16-2014 04:20 PM
    I'm not gonna lie, I was entertaining the idea if purchasing one on Swappa the last couple of days. I sure am glad the status changed and now I have to wait for the phone cause once it goes to "Preparing for Shipment" there is no turning back.

Your time should be here very soon.... Just give it another couple days and you should be GTG..
    10-16-2014 04:24 PM
    I'm just heading into week 3 of the wait and I feel like screaming. Lol
    I know the feeling. Funny thing is, I went from believing I didn't need a new phone this year and that I was going to do another year with the 5S to ordering the 6 plus and being OK with the expected shipping date, to growing impatience, to being frustrated, to just being done with the whole process and moving on to the Note 4. Interesting how things happen lol.
    10-16-2014 04:31 PM
    I know the feeling. Funny thing is, I went from believing I didn't need a new phone this year and that I was going to do another year with the 5S to ordering the 6 plus and being OK with the expected shipping date, to growing impatience, to being frustrated, to just being done with the whole process and moving on to the Note 4. Interesting how things happen lol.
    Same story for me. I'll still dig the 5S I have.
    I called Sprint to make a change to my account and found out I could upgrade with no ETF and get the Plus with no money down and just pay the tax up front. My contract would have been up September 2015.
    Then like I posted previously I played with the Plus at a store and was wide open. Before seeing it in person I was debating that it would be too big but it's just right. Then I made the mistake of getting a case which makes the wait worse lol. It's that gorgeous screen that got me.
    10-16-2014 04:42 PM
    Same story for me. I'll still dig the 5S I have.
    I called Sprint to make a change to my account and found out I could upgrade with no ETF and get the Plus with no money down and just pay the tax up front. My contract would have been up September 2015.
    Then like I posted previously I played with the Plus at a store and was wide open. Before seeing it in person I was debating that it would be too big but it's just right. Then I made the mistake of getting a case which makes the wait worse lol. It's that gorgeous screen that got me.
    Ha. I bought two cases. And now I don't need either.
    10-16-2014 04:52 PM
    Ha. I bought two cases. And now I don't need either.
    What kind of cases are they?

Well not even 24 hrs after going to "Preparing for Shipment" the phone has actually shipped with tracking. Expected delivery date of 10/23. Finally, now to start stalking the UPS site, lol....
    maevinj likes this.
    10-17-2014 10:43 AM
    Man how long does it take for Apple to order more units?

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
    10-17-2014 11:31 AM
    What kind of cases are they?

Well not even 24 hrs after going to "Preparing for Shipment" the phone has actually shipped with tracking. Expected delivery date of 10/23. Finally, now to start stalking the UPS site, lol....
    Spigen Neo Hybrid and bumper. Received my Note 4 in the mail today so I have been playing with it for the last 3 hours.

Written from the mighty pen of my Samsung Galaxy Note 4!
    10-17-2014 05:06 PM
    Spigen Neo Hybrid and bumper. Received my Note 4 in the mail today so I have been playing with it for the last 3 hours.

I got a empty Neo Hybird for the 6 Plus.
    10-17-2014 05:27 PM
    You're an empty case...
    10-18-2014 03:04 AM
    It would be interesting if I actually received my iPhone 6 Plus within my return window for my Galaxy Note 4 and got a legitimate chance to compare the two smartphones.

10-18-2014 07:32 AM
    You're an empty case...
    Take many selfies?
    Xm_jdm likes this.
    10-18-2014 08:28 AM
    I am completely besides myself waiting on this phone! I have been waiting 20 days so far, and will probably have to wait another 20 days at the rate things are going. I ordered thru Verizon on 9/30 right before midnight and I've been flipping out every since....To make matters worse, I have this desire to visit the Apple store on Saturdays just to play around with the phone...for some reason it eases the pain of waiting for me (go figure)
    My ship date is supposed to be 10/31, hopefully this happens so that I can rest my frazzled nerves. LOL
    10-20-2014 11:36 AM
    I am completely besides myself waiting on this phone! I have been waiting 20 days so far, and will probably have to wait another 20 days at the rate things are going. I ordered thru Verizon on 9/30 right before midnight and I've been flipping out every since....To make matters worse, I have this desire to visit the Apple store on Saturdays just to play around with the phone...for some reason it eases the pain of waiting for me (go figure)
    My ship date is supposed to be 10/31, hopefully this happens so that I can rest my frazzled nerves. LOL
    Wow. I ordered on 9-19 from Verizon and my ship date is 10/31 too..
    kpshawn likes this.
    10-20-2014 11:42 AM
    My phone shipped

Written by the mighty S-pen of my Samsung Galaxy Note 4!
    maevinj likes this.
    10-22-2014 07:43 PM
    Well after 28 agonizing days I will finally get my phone this evening as it is "Out for Delivery". Seems like an eternity but it has finally came. Can't wait to get my hands on it!!!!!
    10-23-2014 07:46 AM
67 123