SICK of this "bendgate" crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I've debated deleting Facebook over that video. I have a ton of android freaks on my Facebook who seen that video and shared it a billion times so every iPhone owner could see it. Like get a life... It's an aluminum phone, you wanted thinner, lighter and bigger?... If your a complete dingleweed with your phone yeah it will probably bend. Use your head

Join the dark side! I deleted mine 2 weeks ago and am much happier for it.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I've debated deleting Facebook over that video. I have a ton of android freaks on my Facebook who seen that video and shared it a billion times so every iPhone owner could see it. Like get a life... It's an aluminum phone, you wanted thinner, lighter and bigger?... If your a complete dingleweed with your phone yeah it will probably bend. Use your head

I was in the bar with some buddies last night and one of them started giving me s**t over this ridiculousness. He kept bringing up the video he saw where it was bent, kept saying 'only Apple', and and going on and on about my choice. Finally I had enough and said "give me your phone" which is a galaxy S5. He said "for what". I said "well like you said, only apple. So you shouldn't have any issues at all with me trying to do the same thing to your phone with my hands".....

That put an end to the b.s. right then and there.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I was in the bar with some buddies last night and one of them started giving me s**t over this ridiculousness. He kept bringing up the video he saw where it was bent, kept saying 'only Apple', and and going on and on about my choice. Finally I had enough and said "give me your phone" which is a galaxy S5. He said "for what". I said "well like you said, only apple. So you shouldn't have any issues at all with me trying to do the same thing to your phone with my hands".....

That put an end to the b.s. right then and there.

Classic! I know way too many people that act that way.

Oofa

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Maybe I missed something but what is supposed to be the downside of having your phone bend instead of break when pressure is put on it?

I hear a lot of complaints about the bending but is anyone complaining about any specific issues due to bending? Any issues the iPhone 6 and 6+ have, are not due to bending when in a back pocket, are they?

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Maybe I missed something but what is supposed to be the downside of having your phone bend instead of break when pressure is put on it?

I hear a lot of complaints about the bending but is anyone complaining about any specific issues due to bending? Any issues the iPhone 6 and 6+ have, are not due to bending when in a back pocket, are they?

I don't have any pictures handy, but you could google the images released that allegedly show the bent phones in question. We are not talking a subtle bend and there isn't an advantage of bending vs breaking because keeping your phone in your pocket shouldn't cause either to happen. While I still question the validity of any of it, I would without question tell you that if I spend $300 on a phone let alone upwards of $1,000 out of contract, I wouldn't want it bending...period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2