When talking on the iPhone 6 Plus, it's as if the sound is not coming from the earpiece. Normal?

petworks97

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site
So far this phone is amazing. Going to take a bit to get used to the large size.
I have a question about the sound of the earpiece.
When I'm talking on the phone it sounds like the sound is not coming from the earpiece hole. Actually, I can hear the other person perfectly if I put my ear anywhere on the screen. Is this normal? It almost sounds like I'm talking on speaker phone. Obviously I'm not. Did anyone else notice this?
Thanks

tekjunkie28

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
When talking on the iPhone 6 Plus, it's as if the sound is not coming from th...

Lmfao no I don't thing so. Kinda weird. It seems there a few problems with the 6+. Not to be unexpected from a product with severe supply issues. Can u make a apple appointment?

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I see a lot of people holding their smartphones (not just the iPhone) too high. What do I mean by too high?

Look at your phone's ear speaker. Its not quite at the top of the phone. Yet when I see people with the phone to their ear, they have the top of the phone at the top of their ear lobe. In this position, the speaker is above your ear canal.

When I am speaking on my phone, I put the top of the phone just above my ear canal so the speaker lines up with my ear canal.

Just my 2cents.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2