Verizon A1522 unlocked iPhone 6+

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Verizon only really does it because they have to as a result of an agreement they had to make to get some certain LTE cellular spectrum they wanted. It's not because they really want to.

Bmichael78

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site
So, stupid newbie question...I bought the "contract free" 6 from Apple. It came with a Tmo sim in it. I started a simple choice plan and so far, I'm unimpressed with the service. Is there ANY way I can use a VZW sim in it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

canteenboy

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Verizon does not allow phones that are not in their database on their network. The T-Mobile model also does not have the CDMA radio turned on.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
So, stupid newbie question...I bought the "contract free" 6 from Apple. It came with a Tmo sim in it. I started a simple choice plan and so far, I'm unimpressed with the service. Is there ANY way I can use a VZW sim in it?

Verizon does not allow phones that are not in their database on their network. The T-Mobile model also does not have the CDMA radio turned on.
The 'contract free' version of iPhone may be an exception... If worst comes to worst, the OP could always return, or sell the one they have and use the proceeds to opt for the Verizon model...

CycloneFW

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I would just go return the contract free T-Mo 6 for a "device only" VZW 6. Then pop in the SIM for T-Mo and be all set for the future if you go to VZW.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrytg4