AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I think that is a smart idea.

On a side note, I made a new topic on the AT&T forums with our spreadsheet twice now and they keep deleting it. Looks like AT&T doesn't want that info on their forums :sarcastic:

That is actually quite comical when you think about it. It proves that the customers are right and they are being stupid and doing things wrong.

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
That is actually quite comical when you think about it. It proves that the customers are right and they are being stupid and doing things wrong.

Oh, i've been private messaging the mod over there, and their reason for deleting my topic is funny! They said I double posted so they removed them both. No, when the first was removed I posted it again. When I asked if my spreadsheet was in violation to any rules, they said "no, but double posting is, so we will remove any double/triple posts you make with the same topic"

Looks like I finally got one to stick and got a few people to add to the spreadsheet.
I bet it will grow pretty good now since there are a lot of people over at the AT&T forum with iPhone 6/+'s on order

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Oh, i've been private messaging the mod over there, and their reason for deleting my topic is funny! They said I double posted so they removed them both. No, when the first was removed I posted it again. When I asked if my spreadsheet was in violation to any rules, they said "no, but double posting is, so we will remove any double/triple posts you make with the same topic"

Looks like I finally got one to stick and got a few people to add to the spreadsheet.
I bet it will grow pretty good now since there are a lot of people over at the AT&T forum with iPhone 6/+'s on order

Oh I bet it will! Awesome!

keyman22

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
New to this forum, On others. AT&T, Mac, etc....
Ordered 9/20 because i wanted to hold phones before i decided to order.
6 +, SG, 128gb.
Ship dates: 10/29-11/7
Three different answers as to status.
preparing to ship
back ordered
when we get them

lol

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
New to this forum, On others. AT&T, Mac, etc....
6 +, SG, 128gb.
Ship dates: 10/29-11/7
Three different answers as to status.
preparing to ship
back ordered
when we get them

lol

Same phone... You ordered 8 days after me... Yet your dates are a bit better. Though ship dates aren't meaning much anymore.

Preparing means in the next group to go out. Back ordered means not in AT&T possession.

keyman22

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
I think that is a smart idea.

On a side note, I made a new topic on the AT&T forums with our spreadsheet twice now and they keep deleting it. Looks like AT&T doesn't want that info on their forums :sarcastic:

I keep trying to add to sheet but won't let me.

21stNow

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site

lol

Thanks for holding the phone prior to ordering it so that you're sure that it's for you. If it hadn't been for all of the people who ordered a 6 Plus and then returned it because it was too big :huh:, more of us could have our phones by now.

Art H

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Pending means nothing. As I was told it's the most unclear status you can have. Back ordered means att doesn't have it in their possession and preparing means it's suppose to go out in the next shipment.

I've been on "preparing to ship" since I preordered on the 12th of last month. I think they all mean nothing.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I've been on "preparing to ship" since I preordered on the 12th of last month. I think they all mean nothing.

It's been the same with me. I'm stopping by at my att store to find out why since I'm just getting the run around online. Then calling tomorrow and my mom is going to chew att out and depending on what they say I want to cancel but my mom doesn't seem to understand since she got her phone only 10 days after launch.

Jerry5k

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site

I have seen this movie before. This is where I came in. If submitters had started reading from the beginning of this forum they would have already seen these responses
Oops!! I think I am showing my frustration with AT&T.
By the way AT&T has already billed me $40.00 upgrade fee. I think they made a mistake. It was really a "up my you know what fee, pending shipment" 😊

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
MAN has the spreadsheet exploded today.
I am going to add my 2 friends info into the sheet who received their phones already.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-5ryMfWalIU4sLaf1MRONiSAqOHZqww7SKsDN5OjV9Y/edit?usp=sharing

My order has said "in progress" since the moment I ordered it, no change at all. Its funny how so many different orders say different things and we are all in the same boat.

I suggest you all call in and talk to someone in "customer relations" (its the department that handles account closings). Speak to them, explain how unhappy you are and you are thinking about canceling your order and going to open a new account with Verizon or T-Mobile, they gave me over $75 in credits towards my bill and took my $40 upgrade fee off. I am telling you all this so we can get all we can from AT&T because this is not right by any means. Maybe it really isn't their fault and it is Apple for not having enough devices to supply, but AT&T is the one handling it completely wrong. Call up and get some $$$ off your bill.

mandaaah4

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
They told me that if the phone hasn't shipped then I can cancel it. That's what I did.......I can't speak for everyone,but I have the NEXT option,and my eligibility came back in less than 5 minutes. I would call or go on the chat feature........it can't hurt to ask.

wow you guys at ATT are super lucky! I have sprint and for me to cancel my order the phone has to come in first, then I can cancel and get my money back!

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I just tried cancelling and I was told no because the terms and conditions were already accepted.

Written by the mighty S-pen of my Samsung Galaxy Note 4!

Art H

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
I'd just cancel it now really. I just left my att store and he said that they are still several weeks out. I never specified which 6 plus either.

The common denominator seems to be with the 128gb models, more specifically the Space Gray 128gb version taking the longest.