Okay good news, today I can officially say I am a member of the Joy Luck Club. My phone status has gone to shipped, however I am still waiting for the tracking number to become active. I am assuming the phone has yet to be picked up by UPS so it hasn't had it's initial scan. Thats still means it has taken 48 days from my actual preorder to a shipping confirmation.
    10-29-2014 11:33 AM
    Okay good news, today I can officially say I am a member of the Joy Luck Club. My phone status has gone to shipped, however I am still waiting for the tracking number to become active. I am assuming the phone has yet to be picked up by UPS so it hasn't had it's initial scan. Thats still means it has taken 48 days from my actual preorder to a shipping confirmation.
    Nice, congrats!
    10-29-2014 11:34 AM
    Not sure why someone would go in and edit the share properties of the spreadsheet but it's back up so anyone with the link can edit it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

I can't even tell you how happy I am to see you guys finally getting shipment notifications. Now someday maybe mine will ship....for goodness sake, people who ordered in October the same damn phone as me got shipping confirmation. I am so far beyond frustrated and pi$$ed you have no idea.
    10-29-2014 11:38 AM
    Espo- on the spreadsheet I am Jerry5k but I am from Florida, not New Jersey?
    Also I ordered as a AT&T Prime.
    Somehow part of my line slipped down??
    10-29-2014 12:14 PM
    Espo- on the spreadsheet I am Jerry5k but I am from Florida, not New Jersey?
    Also I ordered as a AT&T Prime.
    Somehow part of my line slipped down??
    Yes, someone went in and adjusted things, not sure why, but they did, and now lots of lines are mixed up.

This spreadsheet has to be done on the honor system. And so far I had to revert back to saved sheets because people go in and delete lines/rows and adjust headers and whatnot. It is not a hard concept to just go in and add/edit YOUR OWN information.
    10-29-2014 12:26 PM
    Yes, someone went in and adjusted things, not sure why, but they did, and now lots of lines are mixed up.

This spreadsheet has to be done on the honor system. And so far I had to revert back to saved sheets because people go in and delete lines/rows and adjust headers and whatnot. It is not a hard concept to just go in and add/edit YOUR OWN information.
    No. It's WAY to hard. Lol I'll have to enter my stuff later as I'm stuck at work.
    10-29-2014 12:43 PM
    No. It's WAY to hard. Lol I'll have to enter my stuff later as I'm stuck at work.

No worries. Update it when you can. I know I can't wait until I can update my line with a shipping date!!
    10-29-2014 12:45 PM
    No worries. Update it when you can. I know I can't wait until I can update my line with a shipping date!!
    I'm excited for 4:30 (eastern time) to get here so I can run home get my phone and go activate it. I keep checking for that one ups notification. I do hope you get yours really soon... And it goes through fedex. Ups is extremely slow.
    10-29-2014 12:49 PM
    I'm excited for 4:30 (eastern time) to get here so I can run home get my phone and go activate it. I keep checking for that one ups notification. I do hope you get yours really soon... And it goes through fedex. Ups is extremely slow.
    When I ordered, they told me it will be shipped via FedEx because when I ordered I was going to do overnight shipping but she assured me that FedEx is two day shipping. Let's see if they are telling the truth.
    10-29-2014 12:50 PM
    When I ordered, they told me it will be shipped via FedEx because when I ordered I was going to do overnight shipping but she assured me that FedEx is two day shipping. Let's see if they are telling the truth.
    Well my mom had fedex, and had it not been for it being the weekend) it went straight to Michigan no delays. For me (same address) it is coming via ups. It sat in Dallas Texas for 3 days before it told me how many days it was going to be... And then it finally said 2nd day air and then it sat somewhere again for awhile yesterday. Until night then I had fun following it all the way to my states. At 12:22 AM i got a notification saying it was out for delivery. Yet, it hasn't even been scanned in at Michigan yet... Lol
    10-29-2014 12:56 PM
    UGHHHH
    Why do I get so frustrated when I get an email form istocknow saying ALL 3 Apple stores in my area have the 128gb Space Gray Plus in stock. And I can't do anything about it but pay full retail.....
    10-29-2014 02:21 PM
    UGHHHH
    Why do I get so frustrated when I get an email form istocknow saying ALL 3 Apple stores in my area have the 128gb Space Gray Plus in stock. And I can't do anything about it but pay full retail.....
    November 8th is almost here. Just a little bit longer.
    10-29-2014 05:26 PM
    November 8th is almost here. Just a little bit longer.
    Yes, but my luck, if I cancel my order on nov 8 and then no Apple Store will have what I want in stock. It's a lose/lose situation.
    10-29-2014 06:40 PM
    Yes, but my luck, if I cancel my order on nov 8 and then no Apple Store will have what I want in stock. It's a lose/lose situation.
    It is and I'm sorry about that. So it's really awesome and worth the wait! And I'm the first one to activate a 128gb of any iPhone 6 at my local AT&T store.
    10-29-2014 07:17 PM
    I think mine half disappeared. I see up the delivery state there. Looks like what I entered on 10/24. But the rest is not mine. Did mine go bye bye?
    10-29-2014 07:23 PM
    It is and I'm sorry about that. So it's really awesome and worth the wait! And I'm the first one to activate a 128gb of any iPhone 6 at my local AT&T store.
    I'm glad you finally got your phone. Now you can go back to your life of Rainbow Bright movies, gumdrops and coloring books!
    10-29-2014 07:24 PM

You might as well just wait it out now, It's basically November now anyway. It cannot be that much longer..... Can it?????
    10-29-2014 07:25 PM
    I ordered Oct 6th, and while my ship dates of 11/13 - 11/24 haven't changed, the 877 number says my order is processing now instead of being back ordered.
    10-29-2014 07:43 PM
    I ordered Oct 6th, and while my ship dates of 11/13 - 11/24 haven't changed, the 877 number says my order is processing now instead of being back ordered.
    That is a good thing for you... But don't brag about it to much or ESPO will get mad.
    wowitsval likes this.
    10-29-2014 08:12 PM
    I'm glad you finally got your phone. Now you can go back to your life of Rainbow Bright movies, gumdrops and coloring books!
    Nah I'm still going to chat on here with you guys until my buddies get theirs. 😄. If you wish to know anything about it I will be more then happy to try and help us out!
    10-29-2014 08:14 PM
    Like I said earlier, totally seems unfair the order this is rolling out. Totally random. I really do feel bad for y'all that preordered and are just receiving / still haven't received your phone. Totally ridiculous.
    10-29-2014 08:15 PM
    Nah I'm still going to chat on here with you guys until my buddies get theirs. 😄. If you wish to know anything about it I will be more then happy to try and help us out!
    Waiting for a full review from you. After all of the hype & wait, curious to see if it fulfills what you were looking for.
    10-29-2014 08:15 PM
    Waiting for a full review from you. After all of the hype & wait, curious to see if it fulfills what you were looking for.
    So far it has. This forum app on my 5 I found I had to hold my phone within about 6 inches from my face and with the plus everything expanded nicely and it's bigger and I'm finding I keep moving it away. Lol. Screen size is fabulous. And don't believe the bend gate crap. Even the guy at AT&T said that another customer tried it and didn't even make a dent in his phone. Also said it take 141 lbs of pressure to actually bend.
    10-29-2014 08:19 PM
    So far it has. This forum app on my 5 I found I had to hold my phone within about 6 inches from my face and with the plus everything expanded nicely and it's bigger and I'm finding I keep moving it away. Lol. Screen size is fabulous. And don't believe the bend gate crap. Even the guy at AT&T said that another customer tried it and didn't even make a dent in his phone. Also said it take 141 lbs of pressure to actually bend.
    Yeah, the bend hate crap never really bothered me. I went from my 5 to a Note 3 to my 5S...been dying to have IOS on a big screen like that!
    10-29-2014 08:26 PM
    Yeah, the bend hate crap never really bothered me. I went from my 5 to a Note 3 to my 5S...been dying to have IOS on a big screen like that!
    It's really nice. It makes my 5 look like a toddler. Makes my 4s look like a baby. Lol
    10-29-2014 08:29 PM
1,835 ... 6465666768 ...