Hi Sarah, I ordered my IPhone 6+ on Oct 4th. The great news is this weekend I got an email stating my order has now shipped and I will have them this Thursday Oct 30th. My original shipping dates were 11/12 - 11/24. Yay I can't wait ๐Ÿ˜€
    Wow!! I ordered 10/6 with dates of 11/13 - 11/24. Here's to hoping for mine to ship as well!!!!
    10-27-2014 09:43 PM
    Yes I sure hope you do as well... For the record I order five of the Iphone 6+ 16gb in dark gray.
    10-27-2014 09:47 PM
    It's not that I'm mad at anyone who ordered after me and got their phone (or tracking)already but what the heck?!? I guess the 16gb are so much easier to get. I'm beyond frustrated.

I emailed the president of AT&T on Friday and I got a call from someone in the executive office today and we spoke for a good 20 minutes. She basically said the fulfillment is totally out of their control since apple is SLOWLY delivering units to them in no order what's so ever. She said that they cannot wait for every order to be fulfilled because the amount of people calling in about iPhone 6 and 6 plus is crazy. I explained how frustrating it is knowing people who ordered the same size/color plus at a later date who received them already and she had no comment. I also explained to her how crappy if a job they are doing with this release and she kept blaming apple for not giving them enough stock. I am to call her back if my shipping window comes and goes and I still don't have my phone and until then they can't do anything for me. She is sending me out s complimentary referb smartphone to use while I wait (since I am phone less) which was nice of her to do. She said it will either be an iPhone 4s or a Samsung but at least I'll have a working device. So I have to wait another MONTH before something can be done.

I'm going to not even check my order status until this weekend. I am still debating if I want to cancel my order and take my chances in an Apple Store but my fianc said since I've waited this long, and since they are giving me a phone, I might as well keep waiting. This does make for a good story when people ask why I don't have a phone. Most people don't believe me when I said I'm still waiting.
    10-27-2014 10:37 PM
    I ordered a 128GB Space Gray 6+ from Apple yesterday. Should be here by Dec. 1st at the latest. I'll keep everyone updated on actual delivery, as I've heard that Apple is shipping them sooner than they say on the order status page.

TD
    10-28-2014 10:45 AM
    Apple ships well, ATT doesn't. And 6 day shipping after a 1.5 weight. Really att??
    10-28-2014 11:04 AM
    Apple ships well, ATT doesn't. And 6 day shipping after a 1.5 weight. Really att??
    I have submitted a number of responses about how crazy it is to have preordered my 128gb SG on 9/12 from AT&T and get a Preparing To Ship from day one with a delivery between 11/09-11/27???
    But I have come to the conclusion we are directing our frustration at the wrong party.
    If Devices ordered through Apple after our order date through AT&T are being delivered to Apple customers it is obvious APPLE IS THE ONE WE SHOULD BE ANGRY AT.
    They produce the phones and controls the distribution of the phones. The next time I am near a Apple Store I am going to express my displeasure on how they are handling their preorder program.
    If you Agree with the above, do the same that I will be doing on my next visit to a Apple Store.
    10-28-2014 12:12 PM
    I have submitted a number of responses about how crazy it is to have preordered my 128gb SG on 9/12 from AT&T and get a Preparing To Ship from day one with a delivery between 11/09-11/27???
    But I have come to the conclusion we are directing our frustration at the wrong party.
    If Devices ordered through Apple after our order date through AT&T are being delivered to Apple customers it is obvious APPLE IS THE ONE WE SHOULD BE ANGRY AT.
    They produce the phones and controls the distribution of the phones. The next time I am near a Apple Store I am going to express my displeasure on how they are handling their preorder program.
    If you Agree with the above, do the same that I will be doing on my next visit to a Apple Store.
    See and I feel that it's att who is at fault. They are the ones that are at fault with how they ship their phones out (fully out of order). Yes I do believe Apple is not giving them enough phones. However I also believe when I was chatting with att and apple one day both of them told me that att had to 'order' phones from Apple. That same att lady is also the only one to let att take the full blame. And yes the AT&T lady blamed AT&T not Apple. So I put much more blame on AT&T then I do Apple.
    10-28-2014 01:08 PM
    I noticed this, too. My phone left Fort Worth, went to DFW airport, went to Mesquite, TX, back to DFW airport and back to Mesquite, TX so far. The final destination will be in Maryland. They actually have to try to make this delivery take six days, even with ground.
    10-28-2014 01:09 PM
    The entire situation is a mess. If you would have told me when I preordered my 128 SG on the 12th on September that I would still have no device by the end of October I would never have believed it. I was under the impression I would have my order filled slightly after the release date which was a week later. I guess the joke was on me. This preorder has definitely been mismanaged to say the least. The only positive thing is that our dates are approaching so we should see something soon.
    10-28-2014 01:11 PM
    Received my iPhone 6 on September 19th and decided I wanted a Plus instead. Returned my 6 and placed My Plus order on the 26th of September (silver 128gb). The phone is out for delivery today 10/28. Original shipping estimate was 11/3.
    10-28-2014 01:22 PM
    I noticed this, too. My phone left Fort Worth, went to DFW airport, went to Mesquite, TX, back to DFW airport and back to Mesquite, TX so far. The final destination will be in Maryland. They actually have to try to make this delivery take six days, even with ground.
    Of course. I didn't get my delivery date until late Sunday night and it was 10/29. Is got to Dallas Texas Friday night and just sat there for a few days. It's currently sitting in Kentucky right now.
    10-28-2014 03:10 PM
    The entire situation is a mess. If you would have told me when I preordered my 128 SG on the 12th on September that I would still have no device by the end of October I would never have believed it. I was under the impression I would have my order filled slightly after the release date which was a week later. I guess the joke was on me. This preorder has definitely been mismanaged to say the least. The only positive thing is that our dates are approaching so we should see something soon.
    That's okay when I ordered my phone the second I saw my dates I asked about them and the guy said 'oh those dates are HIGHLY over exaggerated and you should receive it within about 4 weeks'. So don't feel bad. Had I known it was going to take 7 weeks I would have cancelled and ordered with Apple asap
    10-28-2014 03:13 PM
    That's okay when I ordered my phone the second I saw my dates I asked about them and the guy said 'oh those dates are HIGHLY over exaggerated and you should receive it within about 4 weeks'. So don't feel bad. Had I known it was going to take 7 weeks I would have cancelled and ordered with Apple asap
    It's not so much that I feel bad it's more to do with the fact that I have lost faith in AT&T and in Apple to a much lesser extent. This should never happen. The goal should be to fill the preorders first. I don't understand what part of the word "pre-order" is not understood? Fragmenting the sales chain makes no sense especially when purchasing under the guise of preorder.

Aside from this, when I finally receive my phone after two months give or take, it's just not worth as much to me as it was when it was brand spanking new. Because 10 months later I will be purchasing the much faster rendition of the same phone with 2gb of RAM.... In essence, the longer I must wait the less the phone is worth to me.
    21stNow and zurch like this.
    10-28-2014 05:47 PM
    It's not so much that I feel bad it's more to do with the fact that I have lost faith in AT&T and in Apple to a much lesser extent. This should never happen. The goal should be to fill the preorders first. I don't understand what part of the word "pre-order" is not understood? Fragmenting the sales chain makes no sense especially when purchasing under the guise of preorder.

Aside from this, when I finally receive my phone after two months give or take, it's just not worth as much to me as it was when it was brand spanking new. Because 10 months later I will be purchasing the much faster rendition of the same phone with 2gb of RAM.... In essence, the longer I must wait the less the phone is worth to me.
    I do know what you mean. I swear they just took every order (including pre orders) and just mashed them together and sent them out randomly to be honest. but I do have to say that AT&T is fully to blame with the completely out of order crap. But I think Apple should have also gotten more phone out knowing full well that AT&T was selling the most all together and not kept most of them to themselves.
    10-28-2014 05:58 PM
    I do know what you mean. I swear they just took every order (including pre orders) and just mashed them together and sent them out randomly to be honest. but I do have to say that AT&T is fully to blame with the completely out of order crap. But I think Apple should have also gotten more phone out knowing full well that AT&T was selling the most all together and not kept most of them to themselves.
    Gold, Silver, Space Gray....? They're the same phone..!!! Doesn't anybody notice this???? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills! I ordered the 128 GB Space Gray iPhone 6 plus on the 12th. While others ordered afterwards similar configuration phones or the same exact one and have received them already. And I'll be a monkeys uncle if AT&T is going to ruin this for me...
    10-28-2014 06:07 PM
    Gold, Silver, Space Gray....? They're the same phone..!!! Doesn't anybody notice this???? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills! I ordered the 128 GB Space Gray iPhone 6 plus on the 12th. While others ordered afterwards similar configuration phones or the same exact one and have received them already. And I'll be a monkeys uncle if AT&T is going to ruin this for me...
    I totally agree. But don't yell at me for finally getting my phone! Honest! I ordered mine on 9/12. Honestly!
    10-28-2014 06:10 PM
    I totally agree. But don't yell at me for finally getting my phone! Honest! I ordered mine on 9/12. Honestly!
    LOL...... How could I yell at you...???? I'm not upset at you at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!^%*%*&^%*^&*
    kiwiskittles852 and Jerry5k like this.
    10-28-2014 06:17 PM
    LOL...... How could I yell at you...???? I'm not upset at you at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!^%*%*&^%*^&*
    I had to say it. I also tried brightening your mood some.๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹
    10-28-2014 06:20 PM
    I had to say it. I also tried brightening your mood some.๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹
    Congrats on finally receiving it Kiwi!!! Sooooo....is it everything we've hopes and waited for?????
    10-28-2014 08:26 PM
    Congrats on finally receiving it Kiwi!!! Sooooo....is it everything we've hopes and waited for?????
    I don't have it yet. But it's suppose to be at my door between 12-4 pm tomorrow (of course it would be the one day I work 8:30-5 grrrr you work). Lol that's okay. I've been able to play with my mom's so it really awesome. I keep wanting to steal hers. Lol
    10-28-2014 08:37 PM
    I don't have it yet. But it's suppose to be at my door between 12-4 pm tomorrow (of course it would be the one day I work 8:30-5 grrrr you work). Lol that's okay. I've been able to play with my mom's so it really awesome. I keep wanting to steal hers. Lol
    Oh, ok. Might have to call in sick!
    10-28-2014 08:38 PM
    Oh, ok. Might have to call in sick!
    I wish! But I need the money. I'm really hoping that it arrives around my lunch time so I can speed home pick it up and (doubtful) but maybe get it activated.
    10-28-2014 08:42 PM
    I wish! But I need the money. I'm really hoping that it arrives around my lunch time so I can speed home pick it up and (doubtful) but maybe get it activated.
    Well here's to hoping!
    10-28-2014 08:44 PM
    Well here's to hoping!
    Yea. If it comes to it my mom gets out at 4 so I asked her to run home and grab it and pick me up. Lol
    10-28-2014 08:45 PM
    Yea. If it comes to it my mom gets out at 4 so I asked her to run home and grab it and pick me up. Lol
    Sounds like a plan!
    10-28-2014 08:46 PM
1,835 ... 6263646566 ...