I will!

Sent from my iPad Air using Swype and Tapatalk
    Hopefully we will all get our shipping info by the end of the week. Then you could have the iPhone you want.
    10-15-2014 05:31 AM
    Hopefully we will all get our shipping info by the end of the week. Then you could have the iPhone you want.
    That will be ideal, but I'm starting to think that it won't happen. I'm starting to think that mid November is when it will truly be shipped to me. The way I see it, I can go to the store on Friday and if they have my iPhone, great. If they don't, I can pick up something else and play with it for a while and see if there is something that I would like better than the iPhone. If I don't like it, I can return it and by then I may have my iPhone. Or I can get the iPhone soon and really compare the two devices side by side. I'm just tired of waiting. And it's not that I need the phone now, it just that I'm tired of waiting around for a phone that I ordered a month ago.

10-15-2014 05:42 AM
    That will be ideal, but I'm starting to think that it won't happen. I'm starting to think that mid November is when it will truly be shipped to me. The way I see it, I can go to the store on Friday and if they have my iPhone, great. If they don't, I can pick up something else and play with it for a while and see if there is something that I would like better than the iPhone. If I don't like it, I can return it and by then I may have my iPhone. Or I can get the iPhone soon and really compare the two devices side by side. I'm just tired of waiting. And it's not that I need the phone now, it just that I'm tired of waiting around for a phone that I ordered a month ago.

I feel you pain. I'm trying to be patient and my phone does work... Usually. My volume buttons don't work haven't for months now. And my email last decided to try telling me that I had the wrong password even after deleting the account. Now it keeps trying to put in 'I' whenever I want 'u' it's getting annoying. It's sad that I'm only just over half way to getting my phone though.
    10-15-2014 05:47 AM
    Somebody add me to the spread sheet. Traveling today and I only have my phone with me. My info
    Ordered 9/12
    Delivery dares 11/9-27
    128 gb Space grey
    6+
    Dream
    10-15-2014 07:55 AM
    Anyone here starting to feel ridiculous? I am. I cannot believe that I have ordered a smartphone and it has been a month and I still have no confirmation as to when it will be shipped to me. I am still looking at the same 18 day window of when this device can be shipped to me which is still another month away. I think that I'm going to get off this train. I'm going to the AT&T store on Friday. And I'm picking out a phone. If they don't have the iPhone that I want, I'm going with something else.

I'm with you. I do not have a working smartphone right now so I am in bad shape using an old flip phone. I'm thinking about going your route and just going to the store and getting something. Friday is the release day of another big device, and chances are you can get your hands on one without waiting 2 months like we are forced to wait now.

I've never experienced a wait like his for anything I ordered and it is absolutely ridiculous.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    10-15-2014 08:04 AM
    Somebody add me to the spread sheet. Traveling today and I only have my phone with me. My info
    Ordered 9/12
    Delivery dares 11/9-27
    128 gb Space grey
    6+
    Dream
    You have been added! We have 4 awaiting 128 gb space gray. 4 to many. lol
    Make that 5, I just got creepy out when I went back and saw typing on it.... lol
    10-15-2014 08:24 AM
    You have been added! We have 4 awaiting 128 gb space gray. 4 to many. lol
    My info (understanding I'm one of the later orders)

Date ordered: 10/6/14

Delivery dates: 11/13 - 11/24

128 GB White/ Silver 6+

jayk82

Thanks!!
    10-15-2014 08:27 AM
    my info (understanding i'm one of the later orders)

date ordered: 10/6/14

delivery dates: 11/13 - 11/24

128 gb white/ silver 6+

jayk82

thanks!!
    you have been added!
    10-15-2014 08:30 AM
    Hey guys
    Sorry I'm new to this forum just had to share my experience with AT&T wireless. I have the next program on my account and wanted to upgrade to the iPhone 6+ so I paid the difference to upgrade and placed an order online through AT&T for an iPhone 6 plus.I found this form and saw everyone having to deal with AT&T's ordering service and how it was taking very in various amounts of time for people to receive their phone. One week later I called AT&T to cancel my order. They were able to cancel my order but since I still owed money on that next phone I had to pay that off to have a clear upgrade to be able to go to any other store to get a phone. AT&T stores in my area or telling me they weren't getting any in stock till almost December. So I went ahead and paid my next phone completely off and called big-box retailers and out the stores. That same dayA best buy mobile had received two iPhone 6+ install one space gray one gold but only in 16 gig. So I went ahead and purchased the space gray and I can't say how happy I am to have my phone finally in my hand such a great phone big screen very good camera. I will never order or pre-order from AT&T and Premier services ever again. The only thing is the 16 gigs that bother me not too much room but I will keep an eye out for a higher capacity 6+ within the 14 days I can return and exchange. Now I will sell my phone on craigslist to recoup some of the money I had to pay to free up my AT&T next account.
    10-15-2014 08:45 AM
    Hey guys
    Sorry I'm new to this forum just had to share my experience with AT&T wireless. I have the next program on my account and wanted to upgrade to the iPhone 6+ so I paid the difference to upgrade and placed an order online through AT&T for an iPhone 6 plus.I found this form and saw everyone having to deal with AT&T's ordering service and how it was taking very in various amounts of time for people to receive their phone. One week later I called AT&T to cancel my order. They were able to cancel my order but since I still owed money on that next phone I had to pay that off to have a clear upgrade to be able to go to any other store to get a phone. AT&T stores in my area or telling me they weren't getting any in stock till almost December. So I went ahead and paid my next phone completely off and called big-box retailers and out the stores. That same dayA best buy mobile had received two iPhone 6+ install one space gray one gold but only in 16 gig. So I went ahead and purchased the space gray and I can't say how happy I am to have my phone finally in my hand such a great phone big screen very good camera. I will never order or pre-order from AT&T and Premier services ever again. The only thing is the 16 gigs that bother me not too much room but I will keep an eye out for a higher capacity 6+ within the 14 days I can return and exchange. Now I will sell my phone on craigslist to recoup some of the money I had to pay to free up my AT&T next account.
    wait... you had to pay off a phone you never even had?!
    10-15-2014 08:55 AM
    Please add me to the spreadsheet:

Ordered 9/12

Delivery dates 11/9-27

128 gb Space grey

6+
    Jerry5k
    This shipping situation is absolutely unbelievable. New meaning to
    PREPARING TO SHIP
    AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1413378312.944422.jpg
    DebMordecai likes this.
    10-15-2014 09:06 AM
    Please add me to the spreadsheet:

Ordered 9/12

Delivery dates 11/9-27

128 gb Space grey

6+
    Jerry5k
    This shipping situation is absolutely unbelievable. New meaning to
    PREPARING TO SHIP
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1413378312.944422.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	75.2 KB 
ID:	68448
    You have been added. We should try and find a way to get this to the news, see how apple would respond. hehe lol
    10-15-2014 09:13 AM
    Please add mine:

Ordered 9/12

Delivery dates 11/9 - 11/27

64 gb space grey 6+

Thanks!
    10-15-2014 09:20 AM
    Please add mine:

Ordered 9/12

Delivery dates 11/9 - 11/27

64 gb space grey 6+

Thanks!
    you have been added.
    DebMordecai likes this.
    10-15-2014 09:30 AM
    IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE ADDED TO THE SPREEDSHEET, YOU CAN EITHER ADD YOURSELF AT https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?pli=1#gid=0 OR i CAN ADD YOU FOR YOU i JUST NEED THE FOLLOWING.....
    Date ordered
    Size
    Color
    Estimated Delivery Date
    (if you received yours already) Delivery Date
    And then a nickname (the one you use on here)
    THANK YOU!
    10-15-2014 09:33 AM
    Just a FYI, column D on the spreadsheet has estimated delivery. Actually it should be estimated shipping date! Delivery will be even later depending on recipient's location and shipping method used, etc.
    10-15-2014 09:37 AM
    Just a FYI, column D on the spreadsheet has estimated delivery. Actually it should be estimated shipping date! Delivery will be even later depending on recipient's location and shipping method used, etc.
    lol it has been changed. you have a good point.
    10-15-2014 09:58 AM
    you have been added!
    This irritates that **** out of me that yoi could order 23 days after me and have earlier shipping dates than me! THAT'S the problem I have with AT&T.
    10-15-2014 10:39 AM
    This irritates that **** out of me that yoi could order 23 days after me and have earlier shipping dates than me! THAT'S the problem I have with AT&T.
    wait wait wait wait wait! Why you quoting mine?! We ordered the same day!!! I saw this and about freaked!
    I am sorry though. I'll try to get a screen shot later so everyone can see. I'll try to put them in some kind of order to.
    10-15-2014 10:41 AM
    AND really, most that I'm seeing are Space Grey...is it really that hard to make that color? Sheesh I'm just beyond frustrated!
    10-15-2014 10:42 AM
    wait wait wait wait wait! Why you quoting mine?! We ordered the same day!!! I saw this and about freaked!
    I am sorry though. I'll try to get a screen shot later so everyone can see. I'll try to put them in some kind of order to.
    Oops!! Sorry! I was irritated and hitting the buttons too quickly!!! YES we ordered the same phone the same day! I follow everything you say because I figure if you get shipping info then I'm not far behind!! Lol sorry to scare you!
    10-15-2014 10:47 AM
    AND really, most that I'm seeing are Space Grey...is it really that hard to make that color? Sheesh I'm just beyond frustrated!
    I agree. there are 11 plus entered total and only 3 are not space gray and to top that out of the 11, 6 are 128 gb space gray.
    10-15-2014 10:48 AM
    Oops!! Sorry! I was irritated and hitting the buttons too quickly!!! YES we ordered the same phone the same day! I follow everything you say because I figure if you get shipping info then I'm not far behind!! Lol sorry to scare you!
    that's alright. I figured you meant for the one that I quoted as well. well, (kinda) on the plus side there isn't anyone on the list that has both dates in October now. Melanielynn4 and I have our first date October 31st, but then into November. So, I dont' see why we aren't on the next shipment now.
    10-15-2014 10:51 AM
    So after talkign with my local Apple store, I think I know what I have to do.
    I am going to cancel my AT&T order (if they allow me) and go and order at Apple (again, if AT&T allows me). They said its 7-10 days for a SG AT&T iPhone 6 Plus 128gb. They couldn't even believe I am still waiting for one since 9/19. And when I told them there are MANY people waiting for one since 9/12 she about sh!t, and then I got on the phone with the assistant manager and I told him how long I/we have been waiting and he said that doesn't even sound right because ordering from Apple is 7-10 days as of today. Here we go again, another phone call to AT&T customer service. I think I have wasted hours of time talking to AT&T about this.
    10-15-2014 11:12 AM
    WHAT?? This is beyond incredible!!
    10-15-2014 11:16 AM
1,835 ... 4344454647 ...