AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

MKA1983

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
When you see "pending confirmation" that means that it is or has shipped. If you have a FedEx app you can track it before you get an email or tracking from Att.

MKA1983

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Feel lucky that you're not my friend who ordered from apple and it said shipping from China. "international expedited" with no known window of arrival. And his 5 is about to shatter apart lol.

alexmooncross

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
I just had a buddy who ordered a 64gb Space Gray 6 plus through the AT&T website on release day at 8am and received a confirmation today that his order has been shipped. His date was November 9th - 27th online until today. AT&T is absolutely shipping these things way out of order.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I just had a buddy who ordered a 64gb Space Gray 6 plus through the AT&T website on release day at 8am and received a confirmation today that his order has been shipped. His date was November 9th - 27th online until today. AT&T is absolutely shipping these things way out of order.

Yup. Someone on another forum said they preordered 3 plus's and one being a 128gb sg one on the 15th and got all 3 on the 19th. And yes he ordered through att.

Dream Lester

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Another day down and no change. I am so tired of hearing "back ordered" and seeing "pending shipment" that I almost want to stop checking but I CANT stop myself!! Wait...what's that definition of insanity???

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Another day down and no change. I am so tired of hearing "back ordered" and seeing "pending shipment" that I almost want to stop checking but I CANT stop myself!! Wait...what's that definition of insanity???

I agree. I'm going insane with no good news. I'm tired of the back order and 'preparing for shipment' as well. As much as I try not to look seems like the more I try not to the more I look.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
AT&T finally sent me an email about a week after I had to call in and reconfirm my details so they would actually place the order. Same ship date info 10/30 - 11/10 so I check once a day just on the off chance it updates. No biggie though as I am hoping the iPad Air 2 gets announced in October for immediate release so I can have both on AT&T around the same time.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2