Hi all,
    As you can see I heard that tone only once in my phone. Is that a bug or what? Cuz it looks scary 😅Although I didn't set it as ringtones to any of the text, Mail or so. I checked the apps and didn't find the "Marimba" as default. This happened to me once. So do you know anything about this weird bug ?
    Thnxx
    01-07-2016 05:39 PM
    Is it your default tone? Could it be set for a contact? It would have to be something that's been set. I don't know any apps that use that as their default alert. Go to Settings >Notifications > start at the top and work down checking each one. Then go to Settings >Sounds > check those. Then go to contacts and check those.

If you still can't find it, try Reset All Settings.
    Reset All Settings
    Go to Settings >General >Reset >Reset All Settings. This resets to default everything in Settings, including notifications, alerts, brightness, and clock settings like wake up alarms.
    01-07-2016 06:52 PM
    thnx for the steps. i appreciate . but this thing (the random alert that happened) isnt related to hacking, right ? i mean, it is not a sign of my phone got hacked or such, right ?
    01-07-2016 08:32 PM
    thnx for the steps. i appreciate . but this thing (the random alert that happened) isnt related to hacking, right ? i mean, it is not a sign of my phone got hacked or such, right ?
    No, no hacking. I've had mysterious tones go off as well. Many of us have. It's usually an email account or something. The tri-tone is what I heard for so long. Thought I'd never find it. LOL
    01-07-2016 10:29 PM
    No, no hacking. I've had mysterious tones go off as well. Many of us have. It's usually an email account or something. The tri-tone is what I heard for so long. Thought I'd never find it. LOL
    phew, thnx . i didnt know that most of us have this problem. i was paranoid, but now since you have told me what it is, i musnt worry
    01-07-2016 10:48 PM