Just ordered my gold 5s!

jenni122701

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
I know I'm always a lil behind the rest. Lol! I ordered a 5c since it was free with my Verizon 2 yr contract, got it, but have decided that since I am gonna have the phone for near 2 years (not to mention Im still in my 14 day return period), I'll go ahead and scrape up enough for the 5c. I just cant swing the money needed for the 6 or 6+. No issue for me though, I will LOVE the 5s. The 5c is a great phone for free, Ive no issues with it, but I will feel better inside having the faster, more updated 5s. :) I cant wait til it arrives in a couple days!

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Yay! Personally I just returned my 6 and still favor my 5c. I think my next device will be the 5s again (Bought it a few months back and it's got a new owner). Though if they make a 6c, I'll be in heaven.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Curious. What didn't you like about the 6?

iPhone 6 sending this your way!

The apps just continuously crashed. I also just didn't really feel like it suited me. It felt so thin/fragile and just seemed to get so hot. Add in the weird scratches and display bugs. I think it's just not my time to get a new phone.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I know I'm always a lil behind the rest. Lol! I ordered a 5c since it was free with my Verizon 2 yr contract, got it, but have decided that since I am gonna have the phone for near 2 years (not to mention Im still in my 14 day return period), I'll go ahead and scrape up enough for the 5c. I just cant swing the money needed for the 6 or 6+. No issue for me though, I will LOVE the 5s. The 5c is a great phone for free, Ive no issues with it, but I will feel better inside having the faster, more updated 5s. :) I cant wait til it arrives in a couple days!

The 5s is an awesome device. I love mine and won't give it up. Enjoy your new 5s!

Johngc82

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm currently using an iPhone 5s with IOS 8.1 and still love it. I'm not eligible to upgrade my iPhone until November of 2015. You'll love your iPhone 5s! Enjoy it!

jenni122701

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Thanks! Im just so impatient. Lol! I wish it were coming tomorrow. Supposed to arrive Tuesday I believe. But its def fun to look forward to it. ;-)

Johngc82

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
When it arrives, if you have not already done so, visit iMore.com and checkout their informative section on the iPhone 5s. Imore.com is a great resource for everything iPhone and IOS. Enjoy their iMore podcast in the Podcast section. Download the iMore mobile app. You'll love it.

Haseeb Rehman

May 5, 2013
Visit site
I personally prefer the design of 5S over the 6/6+. And I honestly don't see any speed difference between an iPhone 6 and iPhone 5S. I love my Gold 5S. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do.

vesperlux

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
Just received my iPhone 5S, it is a used one but in very good condition, this is my 2nd iPhone 5S, I prefer it to iPhone 6. Hope you will enjoy it!
cellmefree-deals-iphone-inbox-letter.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2