Best Bumper For iPhone 5s

davcoss

May 11, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys, i have a space grey iphone 5s and i am looking for bumper for my iphone.
I've seen a lot of reviews of bumper from Spigen Neo Hybrid Ex , Wallnutt, PowerSupport Flat BUmper, etc.
But i still can't decide which bumper is the best, easy to hold , slim and giving a better protection also great looking for my iphone.
I need your help to decide guys!

Sorry for my bad english :p

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, i have a space grey iphone 5s and i am looking for bumper for my iphone.
I've seen a lot of reviews of bumper from Spigen Neo Hybrid Ex , Wallnutt, PowerSupport Flat BUmper, etc.
But i still can't decide which bumper is the best, easy to hold , slim and giving a better protection also great looking for my iphone.
I need your help to decide guys!

Sorry for my bad english :p

I love the Belkin ones. I've got a couple.

And your English is perfect!😊

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Spigen Neo Hybrid Ex is the best one I've ever used and I just ordered another one. I don't like any of the other bumpers because they're too bulky and you have to press too hard on the exterior buttons to get them to perform their function. Holding the phone in your hand is way more comfortable than it is with the others. I do dislike that it's not all one piece, but I'd rather it be two layers which it is than to be to different pieces.

DMKiefer

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
i already have ringke fusion , that's a nice case :D

So why or what exactly are you looking for that's different. The fusion is about as thin + protective as I could find. Buttons are nearly same as without the case, and back is protected but can be seen. It's also been very scratch resistant.

davcoss

May 11, 2014
Visit site
So why or what exactly are you looking for that's different. The fusion is about as thin + protective as I could find. Buttons are nearly same as without the case, and back is protected but can be seen. It's also been very scratch resistant.

I am looking for something new haha. What do you think of urban armor gear case?

DMKiefer

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
I am looking for something new haha. What do you think of urban armor gear case?

Looks too bulky but if you're bored with the fusion, go for it. Personally, I might buy another fusion for when this one wears out. I like mine so much, I don't want to be stuck when's the fusion is discontinued and mine wears out.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
If bumpers are your thing and you have money, grab an Element. I have one and once in a while I will use it but it's a pretty rare occurrence. Just not enough protection, even with front and back shields.

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I have been using the Spigen Neo Hybrid Ex as well. I really like it and the fit is good. I am sure I will put it in a regular case eventually but for now that is it.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

blueshapti

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Have used Tech21 on my space gray 5s since September last year. I find it adds to grip of phone and has protected well in several drops. I use the back plastic and no screen protector. Phone doesn't have a mark on it, just like new. Button pushes are easy and having the raised edge mean when I lay phone down, the screen does not touch the surface it is laying on.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2