Is my battery life ok?(iPhone 5s;iOS 7.0.4)

akermi

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
I haven't updated to 7.1.1 yet because I don't know if I should.My usage time is usually 5 hours and 30 mins and that's what bothers me I don't know if it's normal.Does 7.1.1 proved better battery life?

ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
ِCool Way To Win An Iphone 5S....Click Here To Get It

Last edited:

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I haven't updated to 7.1.1 yet because I don't know if I should.My usage time is usually 5 hours and 30 mins and that's what bothers me I don't know if it's normal.Does 7.1.1 proved better battery life?

ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
ِCool Way To Win An Iphone 5S....Click Here To Get It

Usage time will be heavily dependent upon the type of usage. If it's only 5.5 hrs of screen off music streaming that seems a bit low but if it's 5.5 hrs of mixed use throughout an entire day that seems moderately feasible to me. What type of standby time do you have along with this usage? Does your 5S last you all day?

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
5h 30 is good. Your battery life is in great condition. Also you can upgrade to ios 7.1.1, unless you have reasons to not do so. It's always good to have the most recent ios installed into your iPhone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD