I talked to Apple supervisor on the phone and said it ONLY repeat as a reminder for 1 text. Even if somebody text me then send me another text within 10 seconds, while I'm away, it will NOT make more than one beeping sound in a row. Only 1 every couple mins. But I've had replacement iPhones and all of them beeps for reminder for EACH texts I received when I'm away. What should I do?? He said its bit supposed to do that. Restoring on iTunes didn't fix either. It wasn't like this before. What I'm trying to do is get more than 1 reminder beep whenever I get text from more than 1 person
    06-04-2014 06:41 PM
    I talked to Apple supervisor on the phone and said it ONLY repeat as a reminder for 1 text. Even if somebody text me then send me another text within 10 seconds, while I'm away, it will NOT make more than one beeping sound in a row. Only 1 every couple mins. But I've had replacement iPhones and all of them beeps for reminder for EACH texts I received when I'm away. What should I do?? He said its bit supposed to do that. Restoring on iTunes didn't fix either. It wasn't like this before. What I'm trying to do is get more than 1 reminder beep whenever I get text from more than 1 person
    Welcome to iMore!!

Go to settings > notifications > messages & select how often you would like alerts to repeat.
    06-04-2014 07:05 PM
    Already tried that but it ONLY repeat one beep every few mins, it doesn't make more than 1 beep every few mins when receiving more than 1 text from different people. Is that not normal? It wasn't like this before. It beeped more than once for the repeating beep after receiving original messages
    06-04-2014 11:32 PM
    I don't know what to tell you, and I'm not sure if it is there in iOS 7, but in iOS 8, when you go to Settings - Notifications - Messages - Repeat Alerts you will see "Alerts repeat at two minute intervals" at the bottom.

Iphone text tone reminder only beeps once even when I get more than one message from people.-photo-jun-05-10-36-13-am.png
    06-05-2014 10:38 AM
    I think the OP is saying that the first text from a sender they receive a notification chime, it's the subsequent texts that are not chiming ...
    06-06-2014 10:11 AM
    Try a different alert sound. Some only ding or ping once or twice, while others are longer in duration.

Sent from from my iPhone 5
    06-06-2014 10:26 AM