Curious: Males rocking Gold 5S'

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1401681848.918304.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1401681856.909308.jpg

These wallpapers look GREAT with the Spigen Gold Tough Armor Case.....SMILE

Sent from my GOLD iPhone 5s using iMore Forums app

AlexJ92

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
When I was in the store, I did look at the gold device but ended up going with the silver/ white model. I had a black iphone 5 so wanted a change

Sent from my iPhone 5S

peter5s

Jul 7, 2014
Visit site
I used to like the Gold model at first but once I saw one in person, I think it got old.

My favorite color will always be silver/white though I have a gray 5S

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
It's not necessarily 'girly' seeing as my friend got the gold iPhone too (and he's a guy). I have the gold iPhone too, and it looks very nice, but I ended up realizing it's not the color for me. I would've been happier with a Space Grey or a silver. I can see why it can be considered 'girly' as at my school and on every "What's on my iPhone 5s" video on Youtube I've seen it's mostly the girls that have the gold iPhone and most guys have Space Grey/Silver. But it's just a color, don't worry about what others think if you like it then get it and if you don't then don't.

anon(5813706)

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
I just ordered a Gold 64gb model. I think the gold model is AWESOME looking! And before anyone asks, "why didn't you just wait for the iPhone 6 since it's announcement is only about 2 months away?" Well, my Samsung Galaxy S3 was flaky and I really wanted to leave android so I jumped in and ordered it yesterday. :yes:

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
I just ordered a Gold 64gb model. I think the gold model is AWESOME looking! And before anyone asks, "why didn't you just wait for the iPhone 6 since it's announcement is only about 2 months away?" Well, my Samsung Galaxy S3 was flaky and I really wanted to leave android so I jumped in and ordered it yesterday. :yes:

Congrats and enjoy.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Amazing device. Enjoy your 5s!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Welcome to the GOLD 5s world ....ENJOY

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5s using iMore Forums

iFrosty

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I have a gold one. 32GB. No one tells me or cares to tell me that its girly. At the end of the day a case will typically go on it.

boeingrules

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
Seriously, why does it matter? Why does the topic of 'girly' or 'feminine' phones always appear on forums on mobile nations? Unless you are a hyper macho man who insists on making every aspect of his life as masculine as possible to enforce a false image of himself, you shouldn't even hesitate to think of how people will see your phone. Being girly isn't a bad thing in the first place. Come on guys.

agarwal.apar

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Seriously, why does it matter? Why does the topic of 'girly' or 'feminine' phones always appear on forums on mobile nations? Unless you are a hyper macho man who insists on making every aspect of his life as masculine as possible to enforce a false image of himself, you shouldn't even hesitate to think of how people will see your phone. Being girly isn't a bad thing in the first place. Come on guys.

Totally agree with you!

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77