Got my iPhone 5s Gold, people Attachment 50453

Can't wait to start tearing into the features, I might not stop playing haha
    Yay! You going to leave it stock or jailbreak it? At any rate, congrats!
    Speedygi likes this.
    02-28-2014 05:48 AM
    I'm going to so keep it stock, no jail breaking. Too much hassle haha

Thank you, I'm so happy with the new phone. Such premium goodness!
    taz323 likes this.
    02-28-2014 05:48 AM
    Whats wrong with both worlds (Apple and Android). I decided to give up my Blackberry Z10 yesterday, and purchased the Note 3 (WOW) so that my second line could get some action (the Z10 was just collecting dust).....SMILE. I luv my GOLD 5s (its not going anywhere). I will be using the Note 3 primarly for my business as a tablet/phone, media and cusomazation. Walked out of Verizon paying $30+taxes (Edge program, now I have to cut down spending $30 a month on junk)) ...couldn't be happier
    Speedygi, MERCDROID and Trees like this.
    02-28-2014 06:59 AM
    Whats wrong with both worlds (Apple and Android). I decided to give up my Blackberry Z10 yesterday, and purchased the Note 3 (WOW) so that my second line could get some action (the Z10 was just collecting dust).....SMILE. I luv my GOLD 5s (its not going anywhere). I will be using the Note 3 primarly for my business as a tablet/phone, media and cusomazation. Walked out of Verizon paying $30+taxes (Edge program, now I have to cut down spending $30 a month on junk)) ...couldn't be happier
    Enjoy your Note 3, dude. Saw it in the store for one last time before I got called in by the carrier guy today...

Nothing like that fresh device feeling...
    MERCDROID likes this.
    02-28-2014 07:11 AM

Congrats on the .....GOOOOLD. Smile
    Speedygi likes this.
    02-28-2014 07:49 AM
    Sweet!!! Use it well!
    Speedygi likes this.
    02-28-2014 08:36 AM
    I'm going to so keep it stock, no jail breaking. Too much hassle haha

Thank you, I'm so happy with the new phone. Such premium goodness!
    It's very easy and quick to jail break using evasion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    02-28-2014 08:37 AM
    It's very easy and quick to jail break using evasion.

Haha Actually I wanted to point out that i find iOS 7 really good enough for everything I wanted to do on Android too, so I don't see a need in jailbreaking at all. Just my take on it
    Edmilan likes this.
    02-28-2014 08:46 AM
    I jail broke for 24 hours and realized all the reasons I jail broke are already built into os7. So I restored back to stock.
    Edmilan likes this.
    02-28-2014 10:13 AM
    I jail broke for 24 hours and realized all the reasons I jail broke are already built into os7. So I restored back to stock.
    Exactly Same situation here.
    02-28-2014 10:17 AM
    Enjoy! The Note and iPhone are very, very different, but you certainly can't go wrong with either one!

YES! People always tease me about refusing to let Siri type for me because of her punctuation, but unless they have severe OCD, they just can't understand. Glad I'm not alone!
    It takes me 10 seconds to dictate war and peace and another few seconds to fix the punctuation. To me, it's worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
    02-28-2014 11:45 AM
    Good luck with your Note 3
    I'm now using an Android and an iPhone at the same time and I love both of them
    Must be nice wish I had money to have both LOL!!!

My Black 3
    02-28-2014 01:31 PM
    Must be nice wish I had money to have both LOL!!!

My Black 3
    I'm spoiled. I've got two iPhones and an Android. *_*

Sent from my electronic device using Tapatalk.
    Mary_Young and Spencerdl like this.
    02-28-2014 03:39 PM
    Do you have 3 lines or do u switch out sims???

My Black 3
    02-28-2014 03:43 PM
    My friend came back lol she got the note 2 than 3 the device looks amazing esp at first I won't say this about note 2 cause mine still works but note 3 has major major glitches w software as the s4 on top of it the phone is powered on but screen fails and stays off I honestly do not know why it's happening but it is.. And did to a few. Go on android authority.
    One thing I need bad is reliability.. Second even w the note and galaxy phones here I cannot do the cumbersome camera w the note 2 i missed photos lol and last I love the apple App Store. I'm getting the mini and my nexus 7 and everything else I'll keep for playing and tinker but need this phone(5S)
    It took me 4 full days to get used to the smaller screen
    I was one that called iPhone play school phone... I take it back LOLOL no way love this device no freezing no glitch no nothing.

Speedygi, Jrome.brooks and Edmilan like this.
    02-28-2014 03:44 PM
    My friend came back lol she got the note 2 than 3 the device looks amazing esp at first I won't say this about note 2 cause mine still works but note 3 has major major glitches w software as the s4 on top of it the phone is powered on but screen fails and stays off I honestly do not know why it's happening but it is.. And did to a few. Go on android authority.
    One thing I need bad is reliability.. Second even w the note and galaxy phones here I cannot do the cumbersome camera w the note 2 i missed photos lol and last I love the apple App Store. I'm getting the mini and my nexus 7 and everything else I'll keep for playing and tinker but need this phone(5S)
    It took me 4 full days to get used to the smaller screen
    I was one that called iPhone play school phone... I take it back LOLOL no way love this device no freezing no glitch no nothing.

Glad you are loving it
    02-28-2014 03:52 PM
    Do you have 3 lines or do u switch out sims???

My Black 3
    I've got two lines on different carriers. I use a SIM converter to move between my 5s and Note 3. I've got T-Mobile for those. Then my 5c is Boost Mobile (I work there).

$80 plus taxes a month for both. Pretty good deal!

kataran and Speedygi like this.
    02-28-2014 04:26 PM

Wow that a great purchase | Congradulations 4 ur dazzling 5S gold | its cool enjoy mr. speedygi
    Speedygi and Jrome.brooks like this.
    02-28-2014 11:17 PM
    Took my iPhone and all my accessories back to Best Buy. Just tired of using the Same thing. For the past several years I've been using Apple. Time for a change. Moved to the Note 3. Really really really love it. Thanks for all the support and help you have given me

My Black 3
    good one device | congratsssssss for ur lovely note 3 | njoy & @ndroid more | Stay tune to http://www.androidcentral.com/ get droid updates & help
    Speedygi likes this.
    02-28-2014 11:20 PM
    I've got two lines on different carriers. I use a SIM converter to move between my 5s and Note 3. I've got T-Mobile for those. Then my 5c is Boost Mobile (I work there).

$80 plus taxes a month for both. Pretty good deal!

Woooow you have so many phones! :O

03-01-2014 11:28 AM
    Woooow you have so many phones! :O

Those are just the ones in use!

I've got an HTC Evo 3D, Motorola Atrix, Motorola Triumph, BB Z10 (Gave to my guy), Note 2 (Gave to my guy), Sony Xperia Play, Motorola backflip... I might of missed some.

I've sold an S2, S3, LG Optimus v, LG Optimus F7, Motorola Defy... I might have missed some here too.

Those are just the phones..

03-01-2014 11:40 AM
    Taking the Note 3 back. Missing the iPhone. Don't think that I will be satisfied with the 3 for 2 years.

My Black 3
    mikeo007, kataran, Edmilan and 1 others like this.
    03-01-2014 01:13 PM
    03-01-2014 01:17 PM
    Taking the Note 3 back. Missing the iPhone. Don't think that I will be satisfied with the 3 for 2 years.

My Black 3
    Welcome back
    WildCatStud333 likes this.
    03-01-2014 01:20 PM

My Black 3
    Gee wiz. That was a quick turn of events. I couldn't be satisfied with ANY device two years... I don't know how people can do the conventional 2 year contracts honestly. Well, good luck to you and do what makes you happy!

WildCatStud333 likes this.
    03-01-2014 01:21 PM
183 12345 ...