4th time is a charm - my 4th iPhone 5S

AppleHeadCA

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
So I got my iPhone 5S 64GB unlocked as well as AppleCare+ on launch day via Apple.com

I was like a schoolboy when the UPS guy came only to be utterly disappointed upon unboxing my $1100 device...huge speck of dust inside the camera lens, a discolouration on the back...meh

#2 rep iPhone kept crashing like a Windows PC and the Home Button was making a creaking noise so they replaced it
#3 the power button failed on me after 2 days! and the display flickered (was an F2Xxxxxxxx serial number)

#4 white box replacement 5S is an F17 serial but is flawless! Not a single ding on it, battery lasts like 7-10 hrs depending on usage, no crashes, all buttons are nice and stiff, Touch ID is freaking fast. No complaints! Happy customer.

Now hopefully I manage to keep it out of the toilet of bathtub but in case I don't AppleCare+ lucky I purchased ya!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Well for my own clarity and like 'D said now go ahead and enjoy your phone but was at times under Applecare + fixed and how many times replaced? Applecare + only allows 2 replacements a year with the new $79.00 deductible so how many times has the 5S been physically replaced?

chezm

Trusted Member
Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Depends on what version of windows your still using :p

Sent from my 5th gen iPod Touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

If you're running anything older than XP, it's time to update. I find windows has run exceptionally well since then. Stability issues we're predominate in vista but mostly ended there.

Anyway I'm done high jacking, iPhone for the win!!

larsonage

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Did they say that the creaking noise on the home button was normal? This is my second 5s and it's doing that as well.