What Is The Number 1 Reason You Bought The 5S?

steveh552

Trusted Member
Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
The camera caught my eye and being on virgin mobile it was the nicest most advanced device I could get

Sent from my iPhone 5s on Virgin Mobile using Tapatalk - now Free

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
All great answers and vastly different each and every one of them but that is why I started the thread to see WHY? I just came home today with mine that I had sent to the local Apple store an hour from my house after waiting forever but so far it is a winner and my upgrade was due. I got in and out in 1/2 hour and all I had them do was help me set up Touch ID. I came home and did the rest through iTunes and all went well.
I am happy to hear everyone enjoys their new 5S as I am sure I will too.

DarkBlade_95

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Well, as the days go on I start to use an appreciate the camera more and I have finally found some apps that make use of the faster processor. However, the feature that really spoke to me was Touch ID. Considering I'm a password kinda guy (learned the hard way, unfortunately) and also keep waking up my phone from sleep, a 4-digit passcode was really annoying to type repeatedly. When I heard of the new camera and the faster processor, the photographer and gamer in me immediately fell in love with me. However, as soon as they mentioned Touch ID, i made my decision. I mean, a faster processor and better camera are almost always a given. However, something like a fingerprint sensor was great news for someone like me, who kept waking up his phone all the time but grew annoyed of the passcode, the decision was easy. I had to have this phone.

TL;DR: It was Touch ID, plain and simple.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Just the beginning if great and honest answers...Keep them coming because they are all very interesting. Thank you for participating in this thread. :)

panjwani

Jul 13, 2009
Visit site
Fits in my hand perfecto ;) the OS is so damn smooth , camera (slow motion rockss) operation is so simple and straight forward last but the least music dosent sound better till date on any other gadget than iphone :))

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2