iPhone screen size - Is it time for a bigger display?

Chris Parsons

Oct 30, 2007
Visit site
Anyone else wish the iPhone had a bigger screen size? I personally think the bbz10 has the perfect size screen. And I can only hope apple makes an iPhone with that screen size.

I'm hoping the next version gets a bigger display.. while the current size is great for a LOT of people, I really do need a bigger display at this point.

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I wouldn't mind a bigger screen but I still want it to be a one hand phone. I need my phone to be able to fit into the pocket of my skinny jeans or a clutch for an evening out. That's just the short list of what I need out of my phone!

On Order: 64gb GOLD 5s AT&T
Ordered: 11:04 am est 9/20
Order Status: processing...est shipping Oct 24-28 delivery by Nov 1
Mental Status: questionable...the longer I wait the more crazed I become about checking my order status.

km12345

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
A little bigger is fine but do not approach iPad mini. LoL I do agree with keeping iPhone compact n one hand use though. Yeah I use my phone while driving safely.

If you like there is a bigger iPhone now, it's called iPad mini.

nyry

May 31, 2012
Visit site
The only thing I liked about my HTC Thunderbolt when I had it was the screen size... 4.3" I think is a sweet spot for phones.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Man did you guys see the HTC One Max?! That thing is freaking ginormous!! Would never want a phone that huge plus the finger print scanner on the back looks hideous haha.

If the iPhone went that huge and that's all they made I would be outs.

Carried by a raven from the Wall.

Xx BEN xX

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
The iPhone is perfect size in my opinion. Some of those big samsungs look like my iPad mini, and quite honestly when I see someone talking on one of those notes in a shopping centre I just laugh to myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tekjunkie28

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I had the note 2 it was too big. My s3 and droid x were good sizes. I never really thought about screen size on iPhone bc it's just worked. A iPhone bigger then 4.7" would be too big for me. It's not comfortable to use such a big screen. And if they went 1080 on the resolution then dpi wouldn't be a problem.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2