Dilemma: First ever iPhone.

jeremydc

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Hey, what's up everyone. I am debating whether or not to switch over to Apple. The reasons I want to switch is actually the simplicity aspect of the iOS 7 and camera quality. I had ex gfs with iPhones and I always liked the set up, I just never had the $$. I hate Android cameras as they have never been up to par with Apple. I have a Nexus 4 (known for a mediocre camera) but it's pathetic that I would rather take pictures with my friend's Iphone 4. I am currently in South Korea as a teacher and take a lot of photos and selfies (with the girls) but the quality is bad. I read that the 5s camera is quick and simple to use which I want.

Now the main issue is availability. I am currently in South Korea and the new phone won't be released for another few months and when it is released I will have to pay a premium. My brother in Virginia is willing to ship it out but is moving on Oct 17. I was just about the order the "unlocked" version then realized that the shipping date is not clear. There is no way to to say for sure that my brother will receive it before the 17th even if I get the fastest shipping correct?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2