Support and Camera - 2 strongest selling points

kiddori

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I'm a tech enthusiast and don't discriminate any products. In the last decade, I've owned and/or experienced all smartphone platforms. I've been a loyal Android user and also had fun with Windows Phone this year.

Why am I using the iPhone 5S as my primary phone?

1) Camera: Despite Nokia's camera hardware and app innovation, I like the 5S camera the most because it has the fastest shutter of all smartphones and produces consistent results. Now add Slo-Mo to that and we have a winner.

2) Support: Got a problem with your phone, just find the nearest Apple Store, no matter where you are in the world. Last week I tried to claim warranty on my Nexus 4 because the standby button was faulty. Since my phone had signs of have being dropped on the ground, they said the warranty was voided. Go figure! Happy to have switched to iPhone.

Aloha!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for sharing your thoughts about the iPhone 5S with us, and glad you opted to get one. Take care...:)

kiddori

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
You know, I still believe those are the 2 strongest selling points.....but turns out not strong enough for me. I ended up returning my iPhone 5S and going back to my Nexus 4. iOS is just too restrictive and I missed the freedom of Android too much. Sorry guys! Good thing I made my app on both platforms.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2