iPhone 5C Colors

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I might be in the minority here but colors wise I like the plastic of the 5C. Now that being said I would rather have a 5S with its solid body and better specs, but on the C line I think they should stick with the current plastic and it's vibrant color.

pearlyrob

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
I just ditched my 5 for a blue 5c. So far im happy. Battery life even seems better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I might be in the minority here but colors wise I like the plastic of the 5C. Now that being said I would rather have a 5S with its solid body and better specs, but on the C line I think they should stick with the current plastic and it's vibrant color.

I am with PkCable on this. :) I absolutely love my Yellow iPhone 5c.

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
I am with PkCable on this. :) I absolutely love my Yellow iPhone 5c.

Yes yes. If I had a choice of color I would want yellow. My girlfriend has the white 5c and the plastic feels great.

If it was a colored metal like the nano or the current gen iPod touch, 5c's price wouldn't be as low.

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5, soon to be 6 later this year.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
It's not cheap looking plastic either, it still looks like a premium phone! The same can be said of some of the plastic samsung phones also such as the galaxy line for example.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I don't like metal at all. I just seem to mess it up too easily. I also like the weight that the plastic seemed to bring to the 5c. It feels good in my hand. Now if they'd make a metal one with substance that didn't nick up, start flaking, etc I'd be okay with it. =)

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site

YES!!! I'd go for a 5s in a 5c body as my next upgrade. I'd get to keep the 4" screen I like plus the awesome internals of the 5s. ^_^

PLEASE APPLE! Haha.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rumplestiltskin