Show us your iPhone 5C cases

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I imagine it's less pink and more red in real life. Ballistic makes a nice rugged case, I've had a couple on Android phones.

Sent from my iridium iPad Air LTE 

It's a bit like flaming pink, I guess you'd say. I didn't like the other colors, bland and boring.

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
nothing too exotic at my end, I just went with Apple's official cases and picked the two colours I liked best. To me it's good fun to change colours/phone wallpapers every now and then because it really feels like a fresh phone every time again. Basically like having three phones (naked is also always a lovely option).

yello.jpg
green.JPG

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
How are those cases from Apple? Do they stick to your clothes when you put it in your pocket or is it a smooth case?

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
How are those cases from Apple? Do they stick to your clothes when you put it in your pocket or is it a smooth case?

Super smooth to pull out of a tight pocket. I've got a blue and black one like that. They feel very nice in hand too. I like them enough I'm considering one more...

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
nothing too exotic at my end, I just went with Apple's official cases and picked the two colours I liked best. To me it's good fun to change colours/phone wallpapers every now and then because it really feels like a fresh phone every time again. Basically like having three phones (naked is also always a lovely option).

View attachment 47560
View attachment 47561

I'd been considering the green one but wanted to see how it looked on the blue. I'm liking it! ^_^

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
esygabad.jpg

buzyburu.jpg

Pretty! Came with a stylus and screen protector.

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
I'd been considering the green one but wanted to see how it looked on the blue. I'm liking it! ^_^

yeah it's a neat combination. Actually the guy in the apple store told me this was by far the most popular. Green case on blue phone. I can see why. While they feel great I do think they are sticky in some situations though. Usually I consider that a great upside, like toss the phone somewhere in your car and it'll just sit there. No matter how bumpy the road. And it feels great in your hand. I do have lost a bank card though because I put it in my pocket (loose, which is a dumb thing to do) and the phone in the case into it as well... and it's incredibly hard not to pull a card out when you just want the phone because it is pretty much glued to the official case. But thats just one very unfortunate example I suppose. I like the cases, they're good value and have protected my C many times already. :yes:

crowordove

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
rupe2e2y.jpg
I just ordered this one from society6 and it should be here in the next few days to go with my bright green 5c. It seems like it will be a fairly low profile case and I'm not sure how protective it will be but it's pretty darn cool!