5C Price Slashed to $49.99 after three weeks? Did it FLUNK?

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I bought one yesterday after my 4s quit working. If the people in Verizon waiting to get one were any indication, then no. The 5c didn't flunk.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Nope. I was pretty clear. But I did not refer to any poster or person. If you think differently. Grats. I'm no longer debating it, so just move on from me.

Lime green, pink, yellow, sky blue... White is the only neutral color. Even the cases they made are ... ...

Pretty obvious to see my point. Why must this be a constitutional convention?

Sent from my Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 4

It's not a constitutional convention...but if someone pointed out that it was offensive you referenced the color assortment as being 'gay', and you sit and try to justify it by saying you never pointed out anyone in particular...it'd be like me saying "I don't care for the slave colored iPhone myself...", but no, not offensive right? I never pointed anyone out particularly...it was just a general observation, right?

Idiotic.

jmr1015

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
Nope. I was pretty clear. But I did not refer to any poster or person. If you think differently. Grats. I'm no longer debating it, so just move on from me.

Lime green, pink, yellow, sky blue... White is the only neutral color. Even the cases they made are ... ...

Pretty obvious to see my point. Why must this be a constitutional convention?

Your point is pretty clear and obvious. Implying that something is "gay" as a negative aspect carries a negative connotation towards homosexual people. Wether or not it was directed at anyone in particular is besides the point.

It is no different than implying that a specific color or feature is made specifically for people of a particular racial or ethnic background, based around a stereotype... as only "they" would find it attractive.

iN8ter

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Just responding to say I'm no longer reading this thread, so don't bother quoting me. The push notifications were getting annoying (off now).

Later.

P.S. unless colors are people, I have no clue what you're talking about. ✈

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Just responding to say I'm no longer reading this thread, so don't bother quoting me. The push notifications were getting annoying (off now).

Later.

P.S. unless colors are people, I have no clue what you're talking about. ✈

That's one way of spinning it, the other would be the more obvious observation of you running away with your tail between your legs because you were wrong.

kevinarguello

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I don't know if it flunked or not but every time I've been at the AT&T corporate store, I could see the people around me taking 5C's like donuts. And that was before the price drop

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I feel like this should have been the price point from the start when Apple released the 5C. Was able to catch a white 16 gig for 49.99 yesterday at target. Pretty happy I didn't have to pay the 99.99 for it. My fianc? needed a new phone so he got the 5C lol

Auturi

Banned
Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
I'm sorry. I just don't see how close to 9 million sold is fail. Surely, you wouldn't expect me to think that the 9 million was the 5s's? :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77