Official waiting up for iPhone 5c pre-orders pajama party!

John Flud

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
Only 8 pages. What a sad party. I thought I'd drop in because I figured this would be hopping tonight. Anyways I hope you enjoy which ever phone you chose.
LOL I have a theory on that. I think most of the kind of people that will stay up late to be the first to order a phone are geeks who want the latest and greatest and want it on day one. the kind of people who want the 5S because its the best.

the kind of people who will want the 5C will be non techie types who just like the pretty colors and don't care that its last years technology or about having the best tech on day one. They are also price sensitive, which means they won't be as willing to break contract to get the phone sooner as the geeks like us are. they'll order them when their contracts are up and/or they see them in store.

Last edited:

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Woot! Prizes!

Randomly selected, in no particular order... the following people have won themselves some awesome iMore goodies!

guinnkevinr
svfd757
ios4ever
Bluecanary
RealNeal
iSRS
TNBRITT
bettiol
DaPhoneking
titans10​

Watch your email for further instruction! :D

Thank you! :D

Sent from the shadows of darkness using Tapatalk

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm so jealous of you guys. I'm getting the 5s so no preorders for me. Enjoy your colors and the nice new hardware 😄

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
OMG I don't believe it. I'm being moderated here. Lol. Are you serious?

Everyone is moderated until you get a certain number of posts.

I had a problem with my Mobile Nations account. One of the mods had to moderate one of the administrators for the site because of his low post count.

It's not just you. It's everyone.

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Woot! Prizes!

Randomly selected, in no particular order... the following people have won themselves some awesome iMore goodies!

guinnkevinr
svfd757
ios4ever
Bluecanary
RealNeal
iSRS
TNBRITT
bettiol
DaPhoneking
titans10​

Thanks!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

ios4ever

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Woot! Prizes!

guinnkevinr
svfd757
ios4ever
Bluecanary
RealNeal
iSRS
TNBRITT
bettiol
DaPhoneking
titans10​

Oops...did wrong quote!! Thanks for the prize... Can't wait to rock it out in Chicago....woot woot

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Woot! Prizes!

guinnkevinr, svfd757, ios4ever, Bluecanary, RealNeal, iSRS, TNBRITT, bettiol, DaPhoneking, titans10

Congrats to all the winners... and thanks to all for a great Pajama Party... we?ll do it again, next week!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77