Can't connect to PC

MLE145

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Hi all. I bought a Mophie juice pack about a month ago. Just today while trying to update to iOS 8 I was unable to get my iPhone 5s to connect to my iTunes. Windows doesn't even recognize my phone. I've restarted both my phone and my computer. I tried cleaning out the USB port and my phones charging port. My phone stays in the juice pack 24/7. A week after I began using it my phone would have trouble charging with a regular lighting cable. I feel like the juice pack could have messed something up but I don't know. Any help would be great.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Hi all. I bought a Mophie juice pack about a month ago. Just today while trying to update to iOS 8 I was unable to get my iPhone 5s to connect to my iTunes. Windows doesn't even recognize my phone. I've restarted both my phone and my computer. I tried cleaning out the USB port and my phones charging port. My phone stays in the juice pack 24/7. A week after I began using it my phone would have trouble charging with a regular lighting cable. I feel like the juice pack could have messed something up but I don't know. Any help would be great.

Why did you start a new thread? People were responding to your original thread:
http://forums.imore.com/iphone-5/301296-cant-connect-pc.html

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll