iPhone 5 Has a Pink Rectangle on Screen?

boovish

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
I just noticed this recently on my mom's iPhone, she bought it on Launch day so it is completely out of warranty. Is there any way to get this replaced? I read that if it was still under warranty they would have replaced it, but this was just recently noticed. Is there anyway to get rid of it, or maybe get replaced?

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
There's only one way to know for sure, might be surprised. Even if they say no, they will be able to tell you what's wrong with it.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I just noticed this recently on my mom's iPhone, she bought it on Launch day so it is completely out of warranty. Is there any way to get this replaced? I read that if it was still under warranty they would have replaced it, but this was just recently noticed. Is there anyway to get rid of it, or maybe get replaced?

Hi Boovish can you post a screen shot?

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Apple will replace it not sure the cost or look into local shops for replacement should be around 100

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jamiulbd

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
My iPhone 5 is absolutely alright after update to iOS8. But recently there is an update released and I update my iPhone 5 and got my white screen a light pink rectangle visible. But before that all was going well. Is there any way to overcome this problem??? the picture is low resolution, so actual image is caught the pink shades. IMG_0356.PNG

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2