iPhone 5 BADLY cracked screen

VZWiP4

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
My iPhone 5 has COMPLETELY shattered in my case. Now glass has fallen out of the corner of the display(over the LCD) and lines have appeared on the LCD. The phone still works fine but I don't want my screen to get worse. Will I still be eligible for the $149 screen replacement? I heard that they only replace the glass not the LCD. Does anybody know if they replace both? Anybody get there screen replaced at an apple store?

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I paid $149 to replace the screen at an Apple Store. I was within my one-year and didn't have Apple Care+. They swapped out the glass, LCD, and whatever other internals are part of the screen.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
My iPhone 5 has COMPLETELY shattered in my case. Now glass has fallen out of the corner of the display(over the LCD) and lines have appeared on the LCD. The phone still works fine but I don't want my screen to get worse. Will I still be eligible for the $149 screen replacement? I heard that they only replace the glass not the LCD. Does anybody know if they replace both? Anybody get there screen replaced at an apple store?

Glass and LCD are one part to replace one they have to replace both because they are glued together

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2